Movian (formerly known as Showtime Media Center) is a media player for use on HTPC media centers. It is primarily intended to be controlled via keypad input such as a IR or bluetooth remote control, keyboards, etc but works also very well with a pointer device.
A quick overview of its features:
- Playback of video (mkv, mpg, mp4, divx, etc.) and audio files
- .srt, txt and .sub (Microdvd) subtitles support
- Per-file and per-folder settings
- Unified search
- View photos and images in slideshow mode
- Live TV streaming from Tvheadend
- Icecast/Shoutcast radio streaming
- Navi-X, YouTube, Opensubtitles integration
- FTP Server, NTFS support, Temperature monitor
- FTP client support (Stream content directly from FTP servers)
- Custom background (via plugin)
- Support for BIG5 character encoding, On Screen Keyboard layouts.
Available on Android, Linux, OS/X, Raspberry Pi and PS3
Play Manager v1.08
- Added support for CFW 4.80 DEX and 4.81 CEX
- Icon priority is enabled by default in this version
Play Manager v1.07
- Added support for CFW 4.80 CEX
Play Manager v1.06 (unreleased)
- Added support for CFW 4.78 CEX/DEX.
- Fixed the tool for ISO creation (Thanks to Estwald).
- Added Controlfan using sm.sprx for Mamba/Cobra if sm.self isn't active (Thanks to Estwald).
- Fixed error hiding gauges caused that the backgorund image dissapear.
- Added a new profile to Controlfan (now 5 in total).
- Added function to copy explore_plugin.sprx & libfs.sprx to USB (useful for people that need to patch them), only go to Global Options > Tools, press L1 + R1 + SELECT + START to start the copy.
- Added support for CFW 4.81.
- Added Payload mamba 2.x (without support PS2ISO and PSPISO ... if you want to use the emu is much more practical to use a Cobra CFW).
- Payload discless updated with the 4.81 files.
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 DEX, DEH 4.80, 4.78 DEH, DEX 4.60, 4.60 DEH, 3:55 DEH (Thanks to developer Joonie).
- Added support for playback of .ogg and .mp3 files as background music (Thanks aldostools).
- Recognition of Custom Firmware for: Rebug (all versions), Habib (all versions), Rogero (all versions), PS3ITA (all versions) and Ferrox (only version 4.80).
- System Manager Plugin rebuilt and made more stable.
- Now in the system information you can view your console ID.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.90 Fixed:
- Fixed 2 offset in the mamba payload that could create some problems.
- Mamba version 7.2 (updated to the latest available before the integration of the support for iso PS2 and PSP)
- Fixed bug that did not start the manager on CFW less than 4.80.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.90
- Updated manager with payload 4.80 (Thanks Joonie)
- Discless updated file with the CFW 4.80 properly patched.
- Updated and integrated mamba payload for CFW 4.80.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.85
- ISO PS2 with payload mamba (Thanks Rancid-o)
- Manager modified to start ISO PS2 in Mamba Mode
- Small bugfix
Changelog for GameSonic v3.82
- Added code to recognize the CFW 4.78 (the same code used for CFW 4.76)
- menu added to monitor temperature (Thanks Estwald)
- Small bugfix in the file manager (Resume Function / Off)
- Now the gui can be changed with the keys Directional
Changelog for GameSonic v3.81
Inserted inside the plugin sm.sprx a code to display temperature and fan speed when you press the keys SELECT + Ingame-in XMB (Contrary to Iris manager and IRISMAN I purposely disabled repeating every 10 seconds that I consider stressful, whenever you want to see the temperature, simply press the keys)
Changelog for GameSonic v3.80
- Fixed a regression in the construction of iso (Thanks Estwald)
- Code to launch the system manager plugin replaced with that of Estwald
- Fixed bug that did disbailitare / rehabilitate patch of cobra CFW 4.76.1 LITE Rebug
- Now the payload mamba is launched without rebooting nesusn (Thanks to nzv for payloads and Estwald for helping me with this code)
- Launch of the system manager plugin added to the new mode mamba
- Reinserted gui graphics for fan control
Credits and thanks:
Orion - The creator of Gamesonic
Estwald - For Iris Manager
Rancid-o - For Ps3ITA Manager and CFW Setup (some functions gamesonic Manger come from CFW Setup)
Joonie - For code recognition CFW 4.66 and for different payload that has found
Deank - For the new loader of the Manager and the modified version of Showtime
Aldo Vargas - To IRISMAN (some functions Gamesonic Manger come from Irisman)
Habib - For some payload that has found
3141card / zecoxao - for the help they gave me with the mamba and the dump feature of Flash
Franzes80 / Dark71 / Nokekko155 - For the icon, testing and support that they gave me for this release
PS3Ultimate Cinavia Protection Tool (V1.03) mod by bitsbubba
- Added Full Cinavia patches (BD/HDD) for CFW 3.55-4.65
- Added Full Cinavia patches (BD/HDD) for CFW 4.81 by darkjiros
- Made individual packages for each FW version
PS3Ultimate Cinavia Protection Tool (V1.02) mod by bitsbubba
- Added 4.53-4.65 compatibility
- Removed unnecessary files for faster install (and smaller pkg)
- Renamed to PS3Ultimate Cinavia Protection Tool (tool instead installer as it Removes/Restores Cinavia)
Previous Releases (by Razorx)
Updated App To Remove & Restore Cinavia From BD's On 4.46 & 4.50 (Thanks to HABIB)
v1.00 - Intial Release from RazorX
hey guys here is a little something ive put together for you it has the ability to remove and restore cinavia protection on 3.55, 4.21, 4.46 & 4.50 just install the pkg, load it up and choose your option its as simple as that really.
XMB Package Downloader is a mod that consist of a set of download links to PS3 packages grouped in categories: Backup Managers, Emulators & Games, Media Applications, Tools/Mods/Misc, Themes and Wallpapers.
webMAN Launchpad is an alternative game list for webMAN games that uses a modified version of the "What's New" icon to select the games in the style of the PS3_EXTRAS menu.
XMBPD v0.63.00 * Updated the download_plugin sprx to the CEX 4.81 version (patched for XMBPD by @Bobby_Downgrades to allow unsigned pkgs to download and install)
* Updated the available prepNTFS pkg to v1.16
* Updated the available IRISMAN pkg to v4.81.00 (FULL and LITE available now)
* Updated the available SEN Enabler pkg to 6.0.3
* Updated the WebMAN MOD pkg to 1.45.02 (Latest build available as of 11/11)
* Added 40 GBA games to a new subcategory inside retro (Big thanks again @Phil, Lovin these ;) Thanks to @Berion for the new icons too, looking sweet)
* Have already made 3 more subcategories inside retro too, icons and titles/info is included already, they are just commented out as they are still empty for now.
* Added a new wallpaper subcategory for "Plain" wallpapers (thanks @aldostools for the idea)
* Made the wallpaper settings much more efficient, now the icon packages the need to be downloaded to change the setting are much smaller.
* Made a lot of the icons for the pkgs smaller by converting any ones that don't need transparency to jpg..Result - smaller overall package even though there are new categories and items added.
XMBPD v0.62.00 * New installer.
* Still has the option to only install the normal HDD files so that XMBPD appears inside XMBM+ in the game category as usual.
* Now also has new additional options that allow XMBPD to be installed to the network category on 5 of the latest and greatest CFWs (in alphabetical order) - Darknet 4.81, Ferrox 4.81, Overflow 4.81, Playerkp420 4.81, Rebug 4.80.1 and SPY 4.81.
* Webman Mod FULL edition is required as always so you should have that running first,...
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.16 * The following 6 CFW now are supported:
Darknet 4.81 v1.00 Cobra v7.30
Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra v7.30
Overdrive 4.81 v4 Cobra 7.30
Playerpk420 4.81 v1.00 Cobra
Rebug 4.80.1 REX Cobra
Spy 4.81 v1.00 Cobra
* Install makeover.
* webMAN Mod 1.45.02 Full edition is required.
(Version 1.45.02 or higher recommended to get the full features of Launchpad)
* As a bonus this installer adds XMBM+ support and fixes the dupe pkg issue that this can sometimes cause. I had to move install bubbles inside install packages on some of the FWs to get everything working right.
* This installer will add support for XMBM+ on any of the 6 CFWs it supports even if you only select the uninstall option.
* Handy little tip: with the Launchpad you don't need to reboot when you use the built in shortcut to refresh.
* If you install this on Overflow 4.81 Cobra CFW it will also update webMAN to 1.45.02 FULL version (I have done this due to the path used).
Warning: This has been reported to cause a soft brick on SPY 4.81 (Easily Recoverable)..Make sure to install the CORRECT version for your CFW. Heavily modified FWs not supported. I have only tested this on standard FWs.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.15 * Support added for Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra CFW. So this v0.15 installer now supports Rebug 4.80.1 REX , Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra, and Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra.
* If installed on Playerpk420's 4.81 Cobra CFW it will fix the missing icons on the in-game XMB.(See cfw settings)
* If you ONLY use the option to uninstall on Playerpk420's 4.81 Cobra CFW it will fix the missing icons too.
* If installed or uninstalled on any of the supported CFW's it will add support for XMBM+/XMBPD.
> As usual it requires webMAN MOD (1.45.02 or higher recommended).
> Users of v0.14 on other CFW's don't need to update, only new CFW support added.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.14
* Support added for Ferrox 4.81 CFW. So this v0.14 installer now supports Rebug 4.80.1 REX and Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra)
* Installing this on Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 will make all icons blue.(If installed on Rebug 4.80 the icons will not change)
* Added Translations for the "Launching" string in 7 languages.
* Changed Launchpad sprx files so they now call custom title entries in the RCOs and also it now has a custom icon filename, this will make it easier to toggle the Launchpad should the need arise, as the original icon and titles will still be in place, so the RCOs wont need swapping.
* Added the new custom entries in the RCOs to the bottom of the text files for Launchpad, so it matches the mod above, this will make it easier to translate in the future.
* Fixed missing Launchpad title on in-game XMB.
* Changed title so it has a lowercase "w" to match "webMAN Games".
* Added a new warning to the installer that basically says to make sure you install the right version for your CFW, and to use it at your own risk.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.13
* Added Berions v4 icons for the 3 default functions available on install.
* Removed red "timeout" loading squares via rco edit.
* Removed "new" icon on place holder via rco edit.
* Changed background to the darker ones (from aldos post).
webMAN LauchPAD v0.12
* Changed message that appears when mounting a game or using a function to "Performing requested action..Please Wait.."
* Removed XMBPD from the installer as that is now separate.
* Changed XMB items title to "WebMAN Launchpad" for all languages.
* Added the wm_Launchpad.xml in the same format as the one that WMM creates, just 3 functions at the top and local icons.
* Added local icons to installer incase XMBM+ isn't installed.
* Changed icon for installer so it matches item.
* All Download Items now have individual icons.
* Added LOTS of new items to the Retro Section, Big thanks to @Phil for doing those and also for adding icons to them.
* Added a "Homebrew Games" category, Just one entry so far, Flappy Birds Family. I plan on adding more soon though.
* The Package Handling Settings and Style Settings no longer need to download any pkg to be changed, it is now done via local pkgs instead = much faster to change, and can be done offline.
* Added a few more packages.
* Few small cosmetic changes, to the note item, credits, category order etc.
* Fixed bug where the wallpaper settings would revert to default when updating or changing package settings.
* Updated the wMM and prepNTFS pkgs to the latest versions available right now.
NOTE 1: WM Launchpad is firmware specific, This version is ONLY for Rebug 4.80. There is a warning built into the installer aswell. Please don't try to install it on other 4.80 CFW, if you do you will most likely need to reinstall FW from recovery.
NOTE 2: Pay attention to the instructions in the installer, just 2 things, Make sure Cobra and CFW Settings (aka CFW Tools) are enabled via Rebug Toolbox when installing OR uninstalling this app. You can disable these options again after installing/uninstalling this if you wish.
NOTE 3: You must have a PSN account on your PS3 for this application to work correctly, There are no actual connections to PSN and you don't need to be signed in, but you must have an account on your PS3.
NOTE 4: Ive tried to make sure all the themes included are 'kid friendly' but its possible a couple slipped by me, let me know if you find any that are not suitable.
- Compatibility with console CEX / DEX / SEX.
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time (vsh.self for example can be debugged in rte, or any game with non debug eboot)
- Debugging kernel in real time (and lv2_kernel.self lv1.self).
*Classic functions (RTE on CEX + DEX):
- Get process memory.
- Place a job in memory.
- Shutdown and restart the console.
- Working through Wireless.
- Bypass exec pages writing restriction.
- Bypass lv2 memory protection.
- Peek / Poke LV1 and LV2
- Set ConsoleID at anytime/anywhere
- Changing LED.
- VSH module loading
- create a directory in your /dev_usb000/ called "plugins"
and put all your sprx plugins into, it should be
All of the sprx that are present in this folder, will be loaded at ps3 boot.
-There is no max sprx number that can be loaded, the only limit will be the memory available, this is important, if you load to many sprx, some games will refuse to load.
-SPRX will be injected into vsh process, therefore they will be runned at every moment(even during a game).
-Deank made a cool FTP server sprx, that you can load into VSH, so you have a ftp even while you're playing a game. I just patched it for CCAPI. Or use webMAN 1.43 for CCAPI,
How to install CCAPI?
Just download and run this pkg on your ps3.
CCAPI_2_70_REV3_Package__developer_.rar It will tell you to reboot, and it's done. You only need to do this once.
How to uninstall CCAPI?
Just run again the pkg.
Is it risky?
No, in the worst case, you could need to reinstall your firmware.
Quick control console:
It's just a quick tool to use some of CCAPI functions.
(rev5) Added 4.81 CEX support
(rev4) Added 4.80 CEX/DEX support
(rev3) Added 4.78 DEX support
(rev2) Added 4.78 CEX support
(rev2) Added 4.76 DEX support
Added other platform support (android)
Optimized network bitrate
Added support for custom firmware 4.60 / 4.65.
Added support for custom firmware 4.66 CEX (Rev2)
Added support for custom firmware 4.70 CEX (Rev3)
Added support for custom firmware 4.70 DEX (Rev4)
Added support for custom firmware 4.75 CEX (Rev5)
Added support for custom firmware 4.75 DEX (Rev6)
Added support for custom firmware 4.76 CEX (Rev7)
Added support Cobra. Added SetBootPsid / SetBootConsoleId / SetPsid.
Added 4.53/4.55 support
Added a console list
- Memory use has been reduced
- Boot time has been reduced too, at the first load it's about 20 sec, then for next boot it's now instant.
- Shoud be compatible with more fimwares now.
- DLL is now released, you can now make your own ccapi programs.
- Added support for 4.81 (Mamba 3.x uses file hashes from 4.81 Ferrox Cobra)
- Added support for Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
IRISMAN 3.50.10 [4.80]
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 CEX/DEX (Thanks to Joonie86)
- Fixed the option that restore the settings in Fan Controller (6/16/16)
- Fixed regression loading ISO from ntfs drive (9/13/16)
- Added Danish translation (thanks to Assassins) (9/16/16)
- Reverted MAMBA payload to the version used in 3.50.8
(the new version was causing a black screen that I should investigate)
- Added support for 4.78DEH (no mamba yet) Thanks to Joonie for the payload
- Updated MAMBA with latest build from Rancid-O (which adds support for PS2ISO)
- Enabled launch PS2ISO* on Mamba mode
- Small optimization in ISO builder
* Requires to have installed the patched PS2 emulators (MAMBA PRX Loader 3.0.0)
- Added support for 4.78 CEX & 4.78 DEX
- Fan control is now enabled if fan payload is not applied (e.g. webMAN is not loaded)
- Added new SM SPRX from Iris Manager 2.96 by Estwald
- Added fix to ISO build from Iris Manager 2.95 by Estwald
- Fixed regression in delete directory
- SM Monitor now display the system stats (fan speed, temperature, free memory, free space on HDD)
* Hold SELECT+L2 on XMB to toggle persistent display of system stats:
* 1 beep = Enabled, 2 beeps = Disabled
- Fixed a regression in Build ISO
- Fixed the payload 4.60 DEX (fixed by @Joonie )
- Added support for start the manager playing MP3/OGG (dec/4)
- Fixed a freeze listing games with NP title id (caused by an old debug code)
- Added support to play MP3/OGG files from File Manager
- Added support to play up to 100 MP3/OGG/MOD files as background music in Setup Menu
Put the files in /dev_hdd0/game/IRISMAN00/USRDIR/music/ as music1.mp3, music2.mod, music3.ogg, etc.
- File Manager now remembers the last used folders
- Fixed new PS3MAPI opcodes for peek/poke LV2. (Not used by IRISMAN)
- Added support for new cores in RetroArch 1.2.2 Unofficial Beta 1.3
- Updated mamba with new opcodes for PS3MAPI that allow peek/poke lv1/lv2 through syscall 8 (to keep access to peek/poke while syscalls are disabled) and extended protection of detection of syscall 8 adding a security key that allow access to syscall 8 only by an authorized process when syscalls are partially-disabled.
- Added auto-play after mount (requires webMAN MOD running)
- Fixed: Mamba was being detected as Cobra when sk1e payload was moved to syscall38
- Backup game disc now ignores the whole PS3_UPDATE folder
- Improved support for BD Mirror on Cobra/Mamba
- Added support to unmount games mounted by webMAN
- sk1e payload now uses syscall 38 to avoid conflicts with Mamba/Cobra syscall 8
- Updated Mamba to add back the Cobra PSX emulation and extended lv1 peeks
- Now the GUI can be controlled by multiple game pads (instead of the first connected)
Credits to Rancid-O, NzV, Joonie, Estwald, Habib, Zar, deank, Team Cobra, etc.
Changes in v3.1.0: * [MAMBA] Added support for ISO PSP on CFW CEX / DEX 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65, 4.66, 4.70, 4.75 , 4.76, 4.78
* [MAMBA / PS2_EMU] Implemented COBRA 7.3
* [MAMBA] Mamba applies patches to the modules even if you have modified the sprx to patch
* [MAMBA] Minor changes to the functions which apply the patches needed to set up the ISO PS2
* [AUTOLOADER (NEW_CORE)] TMAPI should now work properly
Changes in v2.1.4: Add support for CFW 4.76, 4.75DEX, 4.60DEX, 4.76DEX
Changes in v2.1.3 (12 Jun 15): MAMBA updated.
Changes in v2.1.3: Add support for CFW 4.75.
MAMBA updated (Add support for CFW 4.75)
Changes in v2.1.2: MAMBA updated (Add support for mmCM)
Changes in v2.1.1: (MARCH 25) - MAMBA updated Add support for mmCM
Changes in v2.1.1: (MARCH 24) MAMBA updated: Add support for NetIso (like COBRA)
Changes in v2.1.0: MAMBA updated:
-Add support for discless (bdmirror) mode with JB format game (dynamic patch of libfs.sprx like COBRA)
-Enable opcode "SYSCALL8_OPCODE_AIO_COPY_ROOT"
-Add support for 4.70DEX
-Code improvement and cleaning
Add remove LV2 memory protection for all rebug cfw bellow 4.53
Add support for 4.70DEX
MAMBA/PRX Loader payload updated: add an opcode to check if its really loaded
Loader and Autoloader will now check if MAMBA/PRX Loader payload is truly installed
Note: I will compile now MAMBA payload with version 4.1.1 of GCC (like COBRA) it save a few ko.
Changes in v2.0.0: * MAMBA/PRX Loader has now is own payload to load MAMBA instead of using Iris (sky) payload. The new payload will load MAMBA as the same way was stage2.bin on COBRA CFW.
* sys_init_osd.self (Autoloader) is no more firmware specific (payloads are no more embedded in it)
* sys_init_osd.self (Autoloader) will now clear the memory used by COBRA stage1 (if a COBRA CFW is detected and only when cobra was toggled off)
How to use it after system boot:
- Launch "MAMBA/PRX Loader"
- It will load MAMBA and VSH plugins, when it does you will get back to xmb and ear one beep if no error has occurred, if you earn more beep an error has occurred
(see log: /dev_hdd/tmp/MAMBA_PRX_Loader.log)
Note: If you want to load only MAMBA and no VSH plugins hold L1 when "MAMBA/PRX Loader" start.
if you want to load only VSH plugins and no MAMBA (PRX Loader will be used) hold R1 when "MAMBA/PRX Loader" start.
How to use it at system boot (Autoloader):
- Launch "MAMBA/PRX Loader"
- Hold CROSS to install "MAMBA/PRX Autoloader" to your PS3, when it does you will ear one beep if no error has occurred and your ps3 will restart it self, if you earn more beep an error has occurred (see log: /dev_hdd/tmp/MAMBA_PRX_Loader.log) and you will get back to xmb.
- Hold SQUARE to uninstall "MAMBA/PRX Autoloader" from your PS3, when it does you will earn one beep if no error has occurred, if you earn more beep an error has occurred
(see log: /dev_hdd/tmp/MAMBA_PRX_Loader.log)
Boot flags (can be placed in /dev_usb000/core_flags/ or /dev_usb001/core_flags/
- "failsafe" Start in normal mode (MAMBA and VSH plugins are not loaded)
- "mamba_off" Don't load MAMBA (PRX Loader will be used instead of MAMBA to load VSH plugins)
- "noplugins" Don't load VSH plugins at boot
- "verbose" Enable log and write it in /dev_usb000 or /dev_usb001 or /dev_hdd0
Improvements v6.0.3 * Added 4.81 spoof (Online works again)
* Added support for future CFWs 4.81 CEX
* SEN Plugin updated to v2.2
Thanks to Annonymous Hack, SOS_VZLA_LIBRE and ZrandiScene for his help
* 4.81 DEX support is disabled, will be updated with the first CFW 4.81 DEX
OFW 4.81 has new cert 'CA59.cer', always is HIGHLY recommended to use latest CFW, in this case 4.81
Improvements v6.0.2 - Added support for CFWs 4.80 CEX/DEX
- Updated Cobra for Rebug 4.78/4.80
Improvements v6.0.1 - Fixed bug in XMB while changing modes (Empty GAME tab)
Improvements v6.0.0 - Spoof to 4.80 (Online works again)
Improvements v5.9.3 - Added support for CFWs 4.78 DEX
- Updated Cobra data for CFWs 4.78 CEX/DEX
- SEN Plugin updated to v2.0
Improvements v5.9.2 - Added 4.78 spoof (Online enabled)
- Added support for CFWs 4.78 CEX
- Added support for CFWs 4.76 DEX (Less PS3ITA CFWs due issues)
- Updated Cobra data for CFWs 4.76 CEX/DEX
- SEN Plugin updated to v1.9
SEN Enabler Plugin v1.9 Thanks to 3141card for PS3 VSH Menu
From v5.4.2 this plugin is available, you can enable it from SEN Enabler option menu
Patcher files must be on HEXADECIMAL, you can use HxD to change them
If you are on Cobra and have PRXLoader too, will use Cobra instead PRXLoader
L1 + R1: Open/close SEN Plugin options menu
START: Do selected option
Show IDs: Show current MAC/CID/PSID
Show temperature: Show current CPU and RSX temperature
Patch MAC: Patch current MAC
Patch ConsoleID and/or PSID: Patch CID or PSID, depend what you want to patch with patch files
Delete history files: Delete files sent to Sony
Disable CFW/Syscalls: Disable CFW's syscalls
Patch all: Patch CID/PSID, hide syscalls, delete history files and disable plugin
Disable plugin: Disable SEN Plugin
Reboot: Reboot PS3 system
Shutdown: Shutdown PS3 system
Language: Select language
Patch files: Select source of patch files (USB only for now)
Syscalls patch mode: Patches syscalls with mode Default/1/2/3
Patch mode: Select option to patch IDs, auto search will find IDs on LV2/LV1 instead use offsets
Screenshots: This option is available on Enable/Disable SEN access menu and Custom spoof menu, enables/disables screenshots options on XMB/Game/Homebrew
Unsigned act/rif: This option is available on Enable/Disable SEN access menu and Custom spoof menu, enables/disables option to use unsigned act.dat and rif files
Disable act.dat deletion: This option is available on Enable/Disable SEN access menu and Custom spoof menu, enables/disables deletion of invalid act.dat
Disable any other spoof and spoof fix: Now can disable any other spoof and spoof fix without restore it before to start with SEN Enabler, use directly if you use another spoof
Updated Cobra stage for DEX: Some Cobra stages was wrong defined to patch, now this must be fixed
Added fix Cobra hash option: This option is available on Settings menu on page 3, will fix current Cobra hash and update stage2, use this if you can't run PS2 games for example (in some cases you need to update PS2EMU)
Spoof checks/tasks updated for more security: I added more checks on spoof options, if appears any problem will stop all process, every task have his own check now
Fixed kernel swapped FW detection/patch with new mode: This option is available on Settings menu on page 3 under Patch mode text, if is set on Default mode will use default method to patch CID, PSID and syscalls, otherwise if is set on Auto search will search all offsets to patch CID, PSID and syscalls, this makes SEN Enabler FW independant for future CFW and if this option works fine without any error i will replace default patch system with this one to make SEN Enabler to work on all future CFW without add compatibility before (Thanks to Joonie for warn me )
Shows recommended MAC Vendor IDs: This text will pop up when MAC is spoofed, will show recommended MAC Vendor ID used by Sony (Thanks to aldostools for the tip )
Deleted junk and improved code: All junk code is deleted and improved the code to make it more efficient
For those who doesn't know how to enable SEN access, go to SEN/PSN Options and select Enable SEN/PSN access (pressing button three times in main menu) and not Custom spoof, 9.99 Spoof is not created to go online, so if you are using 9.99 Spoof DON'T LOG IN ON SEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NEVER ENABLE PS3'S NETWORK!!
Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW
Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:
https://es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com:443 (Maybe you need to change "es" to your region, "us", etc...)
To finish, i want to thank all people who have been patient for this release, i developed it at full speed to finish it, it will take a lot of more days to release it, thanks
+- A homebrew enabled PlayStation 3 console. As of now that mostly means having a custom firmware installed. Obtaining and installing such a software is out of the scope of this document. Sorry, but youre on your own for that one.
+From a computer, download the installable package of the PS3 port from ScummVM's main site. It should be a .pkg file. Copy it to an USB drive.
+After having plugged the USB drive to you PS3, the installation package should appear in the XMB under the "Games > Install Package" menu. Installing it copies ScummVM and its dependencies to your PS3's hard drive. It also adds the "Games > PlayStation 3 > ScummVM" XMB entry which is to be used to launch ScummVM.
+Configuring and playing games
+The user manual describes how to add games to ScummVM and launch them : http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User_Manual
+PlayStation 3 Specifics
+Games can be launched either from an USB drive or from the internal hard drive. The internal hard drive has better performance though.
+Savegames are wrote in the /hdd0/game/SCUM12000/saves folder.
+Joypad button mapping
+- Left stick => Mouse
+- Cross => Left mouse button
+- Circle => Right mouse button
+- Triangle => Game menu (F5)
+- Square => Escape
+- Start => ScummVMs in global game menu
+- Select => Toggle virtual keyboard
+- L1 => AGI predictive input dialog
+Building from source
+This port of ScummVM to the PS3 is based on SDL. It uses the open source SDK PSL1GHT.
+The dependencies needed to build it are :
+- The toolchain from https://github.com/ps3dev/ps3toolchain
+- SDL from https://github.com/zeldin/SDL_PSL1GHT
+- ScummVM from https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm
+Once all the dependencies are correctly setup, an installable package can be obtained from source by issuing the following command :
+./configure -host=ps3 && make ps3pkg
- Added support for Myst.
- Added support for Myst: Masterpiece Edition.
- Added support for U.F.O.s.
- Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #0: Mission Asteroid.
- Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #1: Mystery House.
- Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #2: The Wizard and the Princess.
- Fixed audio corruption in the MS ADPCM decoder.
- Fixed audio pitch in the CMS/GameBlaster emulation.
- Switched SDL backend to SDL2 by default. SDL1 is still a fallback.
- Added support for Hercules rendering. Both green and amber modes are
- Added support for the Hercules high resolution font. The font is also
usable outside of Hercules rendering.
- Added optional "pause, when entering commands" feature, that was only
available in the original interpreter for Hercules rendering.
Beneath a Steel Sky:
- Fixed a bug that could possibly make the game unfinishable due to a
wrong animation for Officer Blunt that makes further interaction with
this character impossible.
- Fixed graphical issues in Gobliiins (EGA version).
- Updated Italian EOB1 translation.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash in Lands of Lore.
- Fixed a missing dialog line in QfG3 which awards the player with 3 additional
points. This is a bug in the original game interpreter. Due to this bug,
it was not possible to get all points in the original game.
- Fixed a bug in Space Quest 1 that caused issues with the spider droid.
- Fixed a bug in Laura Bow: The Colonel's Bequest that could cause a lock-up when
interacting with the armor in room 37 (main house, downstairs). This bug is also
present in the original game.
- Fixed auto-saving in the fan-made Cascade Quest.
- Fixed a game bug in the Conquests of Longbow scripts that could cause crashes in Sherwood Forest.
- Added support for the ImagiNation Network (INN) demo.
- Fixed missing translations in the in-game quit and restart dialogs in Pajama Sam 1.
- Fixed visual glitches in DOTT that occured after loading a savegame with the stereo
in Green Tentacle's room turned on.
- Improved timing and pathfinding in Maniac Mansion (C64 and Apple II versions)
- Added support for the Dutch demo of Let's Explore the Airport with Buzzy.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash in The Case of the Serrated Scalpel.
- Fixed an issue with item hotspots in The Case of the Serrated Scalpel.
- Fixed a bug that caused game lockups in the inventory of The Case of the Rose Tattoo.
multiMAN combines Open Manager, mmOS File Manager and AVCHD for an all in one solution. It allows users to run backups, watch AVCHD videos and manage there files. Formerly known as AVCHD and Game Manager, it is now being called multiMAN. The word multi is essential to this manager due to it's multifunctional tools. multiMAN does more then just backup games to your PS3.
* Added support for CFW 4.80
* Added update for Stealth version
* Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
* Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
* Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
* Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02
* Fixed crash when scanning for /net_host (ps3netsrv) games
* Added support for CFW 4.78
* Updated Japanese translation by Kyan_dudl
* Added support for CFW 4.76
* Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX
* Support for CFW 4.75 CEX/DEX
* Fixed/Removed unused DYNAREC references
Added Support for CFW 4.75 (CEX)
multiMAN 04.70.02 - 04.70.01
* Added: Unload network and NTFS modules loaded by webMAN on mM startup.
* Fixed: Create ISO from folder.
* Fixed: Issue on Rebug when copying PS3UPDAT.PUP.
* Added support for CFW 4.70
* Updated Danish translation by ChopstiX
* Updated Movian/Showtime for mM to 4.9.430
Changes in multiMAN 04.66.10 (20150110):
* Fixed game covers for split ISO games
* Fixed game backgrounds for ISO games
* Fixed few issues introduced in .08
multiMAN 04.66.09 (20150107)
* Fixed minor issue (mmCM)
* Added prompt to launch multiMAN if mmCM finds itself in non-cobra mode
* Improved support for 4.65CEX/DEX and 4.66CFW
* Fixed issues with multiple USB HDDs on Cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
* Fixed black screens/invalid-disc-errors and other problems
* Removed Habib's LV2 patches
multiMAN 04.66.06 (20141201)
* Fixes issues with games like "Shadow of Mordor" - it can be launched in JB/folder format from internal/external now
* Probably will fix issues with other JB/folder-format games
* Fix is for all standard CFWs and for cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
* /app_home is intentionally not redirected to /dev_bdvd on cobra CFWs
* New pkg structure
multiMAN 04.66.05 (20141129)
* Fixed issues with 4.66 CFW Cobra (mmCM and webMAN)
multiMAN 04.66.05 (20141129)
* Fixed issues with 4.66 CFW Cobra (mmCM and webMAN)
multiMAN 04.66.04 (20141123)
It is aimed to cover all configurations for better compatibility. This one will utilize the "USB Patch" option in "Settings" (used back in 3.41) and will affect the way BD-Mirror option is applied and when AIOMOD is used. The actual change is only with point 4) when both options are enabled.
COBRA firmwares (only affects games on external USB HDD):
1) [-] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Both options disabled) - mmCM will act the same as before (all versions up to 04.66.02)
2) [X] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Only BD-Mirror selected) - (no effect) Same as before
3) [-] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Only USB patch selected) - (no effect) Same as before
4) [X] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Both options enabled) - mM will use the old bd-mirror method (moving /PS3_GAME to the root of the USB HDD)
1) [-] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Both options disabled) - multiMAN will act the same as before (all versions up to 04.66.02)
2) [X] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Only BD-Mirror selected) - Same as before (AIOMOD.BIN is used for USB games and libfs.sprx is used for internal HDD games)
3) [-] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Only USB patch selected) - (no effect) Same as before
4) [X] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Both options enabled) - AIOMOD.BIN is not used. mM will use the old bd-mirror method for USB games (moving /PS3_GAME to the root of the USB HDD) and libfs.sprx is used for internal HDD games)
This will make mM fully compatible with older and newer cobra/non-cobra firmwares, providing all possible options for all games/environments. By using option 4) on standard firmwares the user won't have to manually delete/rename AIOMOD.BIN, because it is needed by some games and other require the plain old bd-mirror method.
For example, to make the "Mordor" game work on Cobra from external USB HDD you will need option 4) enabled (both BD-Mirror and USB Patch options enabled for the game in settings).
After you update to 04.66.04 nothing should change for most of you. If you experience issues with some external USB HDD games - try options 2) and 4). When reporting problems, please make sure that you load multiMAN/mmCM after CLEAN REBOOT and do not use other apps/patches before launching the game. If you use any app that disables syscalls/psn patchers/etc - I cannot guarantee anything.
multiMAN 04.66.03 (20141122)
* Added "BD-Mirror" on Cobra firmwares for external FAT32 USB HDD games
* Fixed black-screen-games issues for newer games (external HDD only)
* Updated libfs.sprx and explorer_plugin.sprx (for better discless support)
The updated explore_plugin.sprx (IEXP0_460.BIN in USRDIR/sys) adds proper discless support (for launching games from /app_home) to multiMAN for CFWs 4.60, 4.65 and 4.66.
multiMAN 04.66.02 (20141120)
* Added Support for 4.66 CEX CFW
* Added Support for 4.65 DEX CFW
* Added Spoof for 4.66 for older Cobra firmwares (do no use with Habib 4.65)
* Fixed some wrong memory offsets for non-cobra firmware
* Includes Showtime 4.7.494
multiMAN 04.65.02 (20141116)
* Added support for 4.65 CEX CFW
* Added support for Direct-Disc-Access for 4.65 CEX CFW
You should be now able to access all types of optical discs, that includes PS1 game discs, PS2 discs (to backup/convert to "classics"), AVCHD discs (for playback in Showtime) or Blu-ray (to backup and later decrypt on a PC), including any DATA CD/DVD with music/movies.
multiMAN 04.65.01 (20141108):
* Added support for 4.65CFW (CEX)
multiMAN 04.60.00 (20140712):
* Added support for CFW 4.60
* Fixed USB bus scanning and reset for CFW 4.53 and 4.55
* Updated Showtime for mM to version 04.05.302
* Fixed few other things
* Added support for 4.55CFW (tested by Habib)
* Added 4.55 spoof option to mmCM (do not use on non 4.46CFW)
* Fixed downloading files from sendspace from the WEB column
* Showtime 04.05.087 is included
* Names of local PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO)
* Names of network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO) after you load them at least once
* PS3 ISO games from NTFS drives will now show background and cover (if loaded at least once)
* Added support for checking for game updates for network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format
* Last loaded game/video (no network/ntfs) will be passed to webMAN for auto-load at next system start (making lastGAME almost obsolete)
* While scanning for content, mmCM will prepare data for webMAN, too (NTFS info, images and param.sfo)
* Upon launch, mM/mmCM will rescan your games and will cache images and other files
* Small change to make mM "title_id" independent (in case you change it from the default BLES80608)
* Downloading mM/mmCM updates is now "title"/"name" independent
* In mmCM mode in HOME column you now have "Scan connected NTFS USB drives" option. In case you didn't connect the drive before launching mmCM you can use this option to refresh content from NTFS drives.
! For COBRA7 compatible firmwares (CEX version only):
* Added support for PS3 games in ISO format from NTFS drives (/PS3ISO folder)
* Added support for PS1 games in ISO/BIN+CUE format from NTFS drives (/PSXISO folder)
* Added support for Blu-ray movies in ISO format from NTFS drives (/BDISO folder)
* Added support for DVD video in ISO format from NTFS drives (/DVDISO folder)
The only requirement is to have your NTFS formatted USB HDD connected to your PS3 when you start multiMAN.
* Added proper detection of COBRA7 firmwares (4.46-4.53)
* Added "Check for updates" for local PS3 games in ISO format
* Added check when loading local/network PS3 games in ISO format if installed game update requires higher firmware version and fixes sprx/self/eboot files
* Added support for 4.53 CEX CFW (tested)
* Fixed covers/backgrounds for network PS3 games in JB/folder format
* Added spoof to version 4.53 (COBRA7 firmwares only)
On Cobra7 compatible firmwares - make sure to delete mM's USRDIR/cache folder (if you want to get PIC1.PNG covers for network JB/folder games).
Network (/net_host#/***PS3***/) games now show ICON0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and a cover if available.
* Added support for loading network games in JB/FOLDER format using ps3netsrv
To use network servers you must add them in mM/mmCM in Settings ("Network Servers") and have ps3netsrv running on your PC to share the drive/folder with your games/iso/videos/etc.
* Added support for 4.50 DEX CFW
* Added support for 4.46 Cobra/Rogero CFW
* Added "Switch between mmCM and multiMAN" option in HOME column
* In Cobra/mmCM mode all functions are operational (tested)
* Added support for 4.41 DEX CFW
* Added Korean language (big thanks to Joonie86) and updated Romanian
* Added support for lastGAME 8.0 [SingStar]
* mM will display the IDPS from NOR/NAND (EID0) and from LV2 memory (spoofed/real) in "System Information"
* Fixed lastGAME support for external/usb games with bd-mirror setting
If you use lastGAME 8.0 [SingStar] version (available also in the WEB column of multiMAN) you can take advantage of REMOVING the Singstar app from your ps3 and also have quick access to the last game you loaded with multiMAN.
lastGAME 8.0 support bd-mirror settings, so it is 100% compatible with all games that multiMAN supports. multiMAN (standard/stealth) is required to be installed to use bd-mirror with lastGAME 8.0.
* Added support for 4.50CFW
* PS1/PS2/PS3 games, BD-MIRROR INT/EXT, BD-MOVIE REGION CHANGE/DYNAREC SUPPORT
* Disc-less mode: Icon changed from BD disc to "folder icon"
04.46.04 - requires BASE 04.46.02 or later installed
* Minor update to improve a bit the download speeds for updates, covers and other things.
* Supports ODDE MCU 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and later
* Supports downloading game covers
* Supports downloading themes
* Includes Showtime for mM 04.03.536 by Andreas Oman (so no need for separate ISO and reset/eject/reload)
* Changed exitspawn method (thanks to kakaroto for the suggestion) - that means that now RetroArch or other apps can be seamlessly integrated again with mM on OFW + ODDE
* Added Croatian (Hrvatski) language - translation by Robi666
* Added Slovak (Slovenčina) language - translation by lubek76
* Updated Czech (Čeština) language - translation by varinek and Mutagen
* Fixed some issues with downloading covers/updates
Now multiMAN supports 34 languages.
multiMAN ver 04.46.03 STEALTH (20130908).zip (38.56MB)
(Install report_data.txt file with deanK’s installPKG by placing the file on the root of the memory stick and PRESS START to install it)
* Added support for 4.46DEX (REX)
* Added support for 4.46 CFW
* Fixed "Change BD-Movie Region" for 4.41CFW
multiMAN 04.40.00 (06-02-2013):
* New server for covers/themes/webcolumn/game-updates
multiMAN 04.40.00 (05-03-2013):
* Updated Showtime for mM to 04.03.211
* Updated PS1 Emulator (ps1_emu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
* Updated PS1_NET Emulator (ps1_netemu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
Now mM will use ps1_emu/ps1_netemu from 4.41OFW (patched of course) when launching PS1 ISO/BIN+CUE backups if your PS3 is running 4.40CFW/4.41CFW. I didn't change the mM version, but if you wish better PS1 backups compatibility and newer Showtime - update to this BASE version.
You can install this version either from scratch or update any installed mM version.
multiMAN 04.40.00 (05-02-2013):
* Added support for 4.41 CFW
All specific features (like BD Movie region Change, BD-Mirror, DYNAREC, PS1 BIN+ISO backups, PS2 Classics, discless, etc) work.
multiMAN 04.30.00 (03-31-2013) [Test Update]:
* Added support to encrypt standard disc-backup PS2 ISO files from /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO and /dev_usb***/PS2ISO to PS2 Classics
* Added support to delete PS2 Classics (ISO+folder)
* Added support to load PS2 Classics from USB HDD (folder will be transferred to internal HDD)
* Encryption is done by spawning "ps2classics" which resides in mM's USRDIR/sys/PS2C.BIN (source code provided in the ps2classics.rar below)
Basically it comes down to:
1) Rip your original PS2 game disc with multiMAN (it took just 4-5 mins to backup my KILLZONE disc) / or transfer a PS2 ISO backup to /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO
2) Go to RETRO column and load the ISO - you'll be prompted to convert to PS2 Classic
3) Conversion takes 2 to 5 mins and you'll be returned to multiMAN (you'll see the converted game with [PS2 Classic] suffix in the name)
4) Activate the PS2 Classic and start it from XMB/PS2 Classic Placeholder
Default CID and KLICENSE used (compatible with aldostools and CaptainCPS-X tools/apps):
This test update requires that you have 04.30.00 BASE or updated online to 04.30.00. The online version is not updated with this test build.
Changes in ps2classic source code:
* Added 64bit file access functions to support 4GB+ files (for LIMG and encryption)
* Added asynchronous READ/WRITE to improve encryption speed (1GB / 3min)
* Added progress bar and 'Remaining time' information to the encryption
* Added check if the provided ISO is a CD or DVD image for proper LIMG header creation
multiMAN 04.30.00 (03-24-2013):
You need "PS2 Classics Placeholder" (by CaptainCPS-X) installed [and activated] and your ps2 classics in /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO as subfolders. If you don't have memory-cards, mM will create them for you under SAVEDATA subfolder in the game folder.
Use the following structure format:
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game (simple naming format - no cover download)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/COVER.JPG (not mandatory, but if present will have higher priority than downloaded covers)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (mM will create it if missing)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (mM will create it if missing)
or even better, the recommended format:
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003 (mM will use the gameID and will download the cover if available)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/ISO.BIN.ENC
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/COVER.JPG (not mandatory, but if present will have higher priority than downloaded cover)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (mM will create it if missing)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (mM will create it if missing)
Basically you only need the ISO.BIN.ENC and nothing else:
and mM will show "MyPS2Classic" disc icon in the RETRO column. If you name your folder with the game-id, mM will download the cover. If you put "COVER.JPG" next to the iso, mM will use it instead. That's it.
Showtime is a media player for use on HTPC media centers. It is primarily intended to be controlled via keypad input such as a IR or bluetooth remote control, keyboards, etc but works also very well with a pointer device.
These files are also available for download from the "UPDATE" Showtime option in XMMB Video column of multiMAN.
This SELF can be used in other homebrews like IRISMAN.
Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
* Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
* Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.
You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version. Be advised that in multiMAN versions 04.00.00+ SHOWTIME.SELF is located under USRDIR/sys folder.
NOTE FOR DEX PS3 USERS:
** You have to install the official CEX/CFW standalone version of Showtime [DEX] BEFORE starting multiMAN DEX for the first time
Web portal for PlayStation 3 with links to Homebrew, managers, mods, ...
This package will allow you access to the PS3 EXTRANET portal in 12 languages to choose:
Arabic, Brasil (Portuguese), Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Japan, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
- Classic packages Download to hdd0 /packages and install via Package Manager ...
- Select the "background download". Once the packages downloaded it appears as a bubble to install in Games category ...
Update Webman-MOD in the last current version 1.43.33 to support
@Aldostools Thank you for all his work
1 / Download the package "PS3 EXTRANET Multi.pkg Install" and install it with multiMAN or the Package Manager
2 / Launch homebrew "Installer / Uninstaller multi languages" from the column "Game"
3 / Select "Install PS3 EXTRANET in Network" and press the [X]
4 / Select the language of your choice and press the [X] The installation starts ...
5 / Once completed, restart the console as proposed by selecting "YES" 2 times in a row
The portal "EXTRANET PS3" is now accessible via the "Network" column on the XMB
6 / You can uninstall homebrew "Installer / Uninstaller multi languages" column "Game"
Note: To uninstall PS3 EXTRANET column "Network" repeat steps 1-3 and select "Unistall PS3 EXTRANET from Network" then uninstall homebrew "Installer / Uninstaller multi languages" column "Game"
This is another Backup Manager made from the ground. It allows you to mount a backup stored in your USB device or in the internal hdd as a virtual Blue-Ray using 4 differents UI : "List", "Grid", "XMB" and "Flow".
This is the initial release, but it is intended to be an "AIO backup manager".
Add Settings : Platform filter
Add FileManager : Decompress/Compress PSP ISO (CSO files)
Fix FileManager : fixed bug when the length of files' names was too big
Add : Display covers in the UI "XMB" and "LIST"
Add Settings : Download covers
Change : I removed the limitation to calculate hash for files bigger than 10Mo
Add : Support IRD to check MD5(s) of a JB game (in Game Option and in the FileManager)
Add FileManager : Generate MD5 log file
Add FileManager : Generate SHA-1 log file
Add FileManager : Trophy Extractor
Add FileManager : PKG Maker/Extractor
Add FileManager : RCO extractor (if it's in dev_flash, the file will be extract to dev_hdd0/tmp)
Add FileManager : Now the TXT viewer display the whole file (scroll with pad)
Add FileManager : The picture viewer can display the next/previous picture of the folder
Add FileManager : SFO Viewer
Add FileManager : Extract/Make PS3 ISO
Fix FileManager : Sometimes the file name of a selected item was hidden
Fix : Notification message
Fix : Make ISO (from iris)
Add : Latest mamba v3.1.0
Add : support CFW 4.80 CEX & DEX
[Untested - W.I.P.] Add : Retro games (PSP, PS1 and PS2)
This version is a work in progress and it haven't been tested a lot... A v1.26 will come later to eventualy fix the bugs in this update.
- PS1 games were working.
- PS2 games with cobra are working (mamba PS2 files are missing, so u'll need to use mamba installler of PS3ITA)
- PSP games haven't been tested.
Source Code: http://rgho.st/6zg2BfZd6
Add : File Manager
Fix : issue with mutli-partitionned device
Add : Latest MAMBA 2.XX by NvZ
Add : support fw 4.70 DEX
Change : UI "Flow" mouvement is inversed by default
Fix : folder "game_settings" was missing
Fix : after extracting an ISO, there is no more 2 game added in the list
Fix : issue in the display of properties
Fix : issue with NTFS devices
Fix : issue in Plug & Play thread
Add : New mamba 1.20 by _NZH_ (i just removed the map_path("/app_home", "dev_usb000", 0))
Add : mount JB games with mamba (syscall 35)
Add : mount app_home with ISO
Change : In Game Settings with UI "XMB", the 'back' button isn't triangle anymore, it's circle like in other UI
Add : Hold Cirlce 3s to go back to XMB
Add : Custumize colors used by ManaGunZ
Fix : Minor stuff (I forgot)
Add : Support multiMAN's themes (*.thm) and original static themes (*p3t). (see note)
Add : Support fw 4.70
- Change IDPS in LV2
- Clean Syscall: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 35, 36
- Direct Boot
- Install gamedata in your usb device (redirect /dev_hdd0/game to /dev_usb000/GAMEI)
- Support multiple Payloads: Cobra ISO, Mamba, Iris (Sky), MM, Cobra OFW
- BD Emulation: BD-EMU (patched libfs.sprx), BD-Mirror (for only 1 usb connected)
- Redirect /app_home as /dev_bdvd
- Backup/Copy games
- Delete game
- Favorite games
- Rename title of your backups
- Patch EBOOT (4.21-4.6x) to 4.21 (prevents error 0x80010009)
- Extract/Convert to ISO
- Fix permission (Change permission to 0777 of every folder and file of a game)
- Download update
- Re-sign every executable of your backup with the 4.21 keys
- Make PKG / Make PKG stealth
- Choose directories where ManaGunZ will find your backups
- 4 differents UI : "List", "Grid", "XMB" and "Flow"
An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative (http://www.gamehacking.org/artemis)
Changes in ArtemisPS3 r5
* Added support for 4.76 CEX/DEX and 4.78 CEX/DEX (thanks @Ps3ItaTeam)
* Updated code database to Bungholio's April 28th, 2016 update (thanks Bungholio)
* Artemis packages will now be held in the releases tab of the GitHub repository.
How To Use
Please refer to the Installation file for installation and use instructions.
Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed)
Load artemis_ps3.sprx into VSH
Access codes from an online database
Access user codes
Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis
Sorts codes and games alphabetically
Lazy Bastard - Project Founder
Berion - GUI Graphic Designer
Dnawrkshp - Creator of ArtemisPS3-GUI and ArtemisPS3-PRX
NzV - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon)
PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo
PS3Lock is a plugin used as authentication-system for CFW. A personal password protects your PS3 against unauthorized access or gives you restricted access. XMB Settings, deleting of content files (apps/homebrews, game-data, video, music and pictures) and system update all can be locked.
Changes in PS3 Lock v0.91
fixed a bug that didn't shut down the PS3 after 3 incorrect password entries (thx to noctis90210)
Changes in PS3 Lock v0.9
- Added system update block for CFW 4.80 (thx to ermak86)
- Added support for all pad ports (1-7) and BD-Remote (thx to atreyu187 and stefa11)
- Added polish language (thx to darekspy)
- Added installer-pkg
- After installation, at first boot you will be prompted to define a password (min. 2 digits, max. 10 digits).
- Set the password using the pad buttons
With L3 you can cancel the entry and with R3 you can save the password.
- After saving, the PS3 is protected by this password and is required after each restart.
- After 3 incorrect entries the PS3 will shut down automatically.
- Authentication is done in the same way as you save it or via an USB device.
- You have to set up this USB device and this device have to be in "/dev_usb000" (most right, close to BD drive) on PS3 startup.
Don't forget to enable "USB authentication" in the settings menu.
Rebug Toolbox is application designed to complete the full function of REBUG REX EDITION firmwares but is also compatible with most current 3.55->4.80 CEX/DEX CFW (some options are not available) . Besides from performing the CEX/DEX EID0 and LV2 Kernel Swapping it is also a FTP server and is packed with a bunch of other useful tools.
Note: The rebug packages are provided as a mirror in case they are unavailable and for historical proposes. You should support rebug development by visiting Rebug's website and downloading from there: http://rebug.me.
Credits for Unofficial release:
French: @Badboy , @Matsumot0 , @Zar and @hideki2009
Indonesia : @APOLLONS
Japanese: (coming soon...)
1: In the PS3 XMB go to Game menu
2: Select Package Manager
3: Select Install Package Files
4: Select PS3 Hard Disk
5: Install REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.02.09.pkg
6: Access Rebug Toolbox from XMB
IMPORTANT: On 4.78.1 Rebug REX or D-REX:
7: Scroll to 2nd column Selector, and select 3rd option Toggle Cobra Mode 8: Select Enable, and system will reboot with Cobra now enabled on the CFW.
* SYSTEM INFORMATION:
Displays Firmware version, Toolbox version, IP address, current LV2 Kernel and Target ID type and free HDD space.
Quits Toolbox and returns you to PS3 XMB.
* RESTART SYSTEM:
Perform either a Full or Soft reboot od the PS3 system.
Soft (LV2 Reboot Only)
Full (On/Off Cycle)
Boot OtherOS with either your currently selected LV1 patches or easily apply ALL LV1 patches and boot.
Boot (LV1 Patches: Apply All)
Boot (LV1 Patches: Use current)
Turn Off System:
Shut down your PS3.
* SYSTEM MODE:
Switches between NORMAL and REBUG mode
NORMAL mode which uses the DEBUG XMB is the default mode after installing Rebug.
REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.
XMB OPERATION MODE:
This option only works in REBUG mode and lets you select either the RETAIL or DEBUG XMB.
* DEBUG MENU TYPE:
Gives you the choice of the CEX QA (retail) or DEX (debug) Debug Settings menu.
* LV1 PATCHES
A collection of LV1 patches that can be used for better compatibility with some PS3 tools. Any combination of these patches can be applied before booting OtherOS.
* SWAP LV2 KERNEL:
Swaps between CEX and DEX LV2 Kernel. This option will only work if your Target ID is set to DEX
* REWRITE TARGET ID IN FLASH:
This option requires you have a valid NOR/NAND dump named correctly on dev_usb000. Use EXPORT FLASH TO FILE function to dump your NOR/NAND to dev_usb000 and then use c2d.exe to convert your dump to DEX.
Rename your original CEX dump to CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN (16mb) or CEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN (239mb or 256mb)
Rename your converted DEX dump to DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN (16mb) or DEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN (239mb or 256mb)
Once you have prepared your NOR/NAND dumps place them on a USB device and connect it to dev_usb000.
Now that you have your valid dumps named properly and connected to dev_usb000 it is a simple as selecting the option and following the onscreen prompts. Takes less than 10secs once you have your dumps prepared.
* EXPORT FLASH TO FILE:
Backup your current NOR/NAND to file on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND
* TOGGLE QA:
Enable/Disable QA flag. Enable for easy downgrade and other extra features on all 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31 CFW.
* TOGGLE RECOVERY MODE:
Enable/Disable Recover Mode flag. When enabled your PS3 will reboot into Recovery Mode.
* TOGGLE PRODUCT MODE:
Enable/Disable Product Mode flag. When enabled your PS3 will reboot into Factory Service Mode. This option is only available for 3.55 CFW for safety reasons.
* LOAD LV2 KERNEL:
Load lv2_kernel.self.[KERNEL_NAME] from USB or /dev_hdd0.
* BACKUP/RESTORE XREGISTRY:
Backup or Restore the PS3 system settings from USB.
* RESIZE VFLASH/NAND REGIONS:
Resize VFLASH/NAND Region 5 to allow install of OtherOS.
* INSTALL PETITBOOT:
Install Petitboot to VFLASH/NAND Region 5 from USB.
* SET GAMEOS BOOT FLAG:
Sets the GameOS boot flag. Use this if your PS3 is having trouble booting PS2 titles after running OtherOS or is accidently sending you back to OtherOS when trying to enter recovery mode.
* CREATE PACKAGES FOLDER ON PS3:
Create /dev_hdd0/packages folder or your PS3 to be used with Package Manager.
* EXPORT HYPERVISOR LV1 MEMORY:
Save LV1 memory to dev_usb000 or dev_usb006 or dev_hdd0 if usb is not found.
* EXPORT GAMEOS LV2 MEMORY:
Save LV2 memory to dev_usb000 or dev_usb006 or dev_hdd0 if usb is not found.
* EXPORT FLASH TO FILE:
Backup your current NOR/NAND to file on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND
* CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ID:
Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory. Choose from Use EID0 or Use EID5. EID5 will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode.
* OTHER TOOLBOX FEATURES:
L3 changes clock/temperature display
L2+R2 enable screensaver
START+R2 take a raw rgb screenshot
Remote-play via PSP/PSVITA
Auto-turn-off if idle for 1 hour
Telnet to PS3 ip at port: 8080
FTP access with writable dev_flash mounted as dev_rebug
(port: 21, user: anonymous, password: (anything))
QA is supported in all REBUG REX EDITIONS but at this point in time we are unable to set the QA Token from GameOS on 3.55+ firmware.
It is good practice to enable QA in 3.55 before updating to any CFW not just REBUG.
OtherOS++ is supported by all REBUG REX EDITIONS and will detect your existing OtherOS HDD partition.
However none of the REBUG REX EDITIONS have emer_init.self patched (create smaller GameOS partition). We are working on a solution to this from GameOS.
In the meantime if you do want to create an OtherOS partition you have two options:
1: Use a 3.55 firmware that already has emer_init.self patched to the size you want.
2: Patch REBUG 3.55.3 REX EDITION in PS3MFW Builder
If you choose option 2 we highly recommend that you ONLY patch emer_init.self. Also the resulting PUP will only be able to be installed on 3.55 firmware as the spkg_hdr will be mismatched.
One final thing to note about OtherOS on 4.21.1 is that it function is slightly reduced at the moment due to the fact that we are not able to map memory like in 3.55 and below. The affected modules are ps3ram and ps3sbmmio.
Hopefully this problem can be addressed without having to release another firmware.
Control Fan Utility is an application that let you set the speed of the fan for your PS3 console or install a payload that runs behind games and controls the fan speed to keep the temperature under a certain reading.
The utility is intended to work on CFW CEX/DEX 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65, 4.66, 4.70.