Movian (formerly known as Showtime Media Center) is a media player for use on HTPC media centers. It is primarily intended to be controlled via keypad input such as a IR or bluetooth remote control, keyboards, etc but works also very well with a pointer device.
A quick overview of its features:
- Playback of video (mkv, mpg, mp4, divx, etc.) and audio files
- .srt, txt and .sub (Microdvd) subtitles support
- Per-file and per-folder settings
- Unified search
- View photos and images in slideshow mode
- Live TV streaming from Tvheadend
- Icecast/Shoutcast radio streaming
- Navi-X, YouTube, Opensubtitles integration
- FTP Server, NTFS support, Temperature monitor
- FTP client support (Stream content directly from FTP servers)
- Custom background (via plugin)
- Support for BIG5 character encoding, On Screen Keyboard layouts.
Available on Android, Linux, OS/X, Raspberry Pi and PS3
This is a somewhat major release, with changes to the codebase to make it possible to compile on both PSL1GHT and the official CELL SDK. As proof, I have included CellPS3FTP in this release - which is basically an actual CELL SDK program with the OpenPS3FTP codebase for the actual server.
Version 4.0 brings a new FTP server engine, and this version now builds up on top of that.
See the updated changelog and readme documents for more info.
Follow me on Twitter: @jjolano
Visit my homebrew website: jjolano.dashhacks.com
Support me by donating: bit.ly/gmzGcI
Thanks for using this program!
[Version 4.2a - March 5, 2017]
- Rebased standalone app server code to sprx plugin server code.
* OpenPS3FTP standalone and sprx now share the same server code.
- Removed build for CellPS3FTP.
- Fixed various crashes that existed in version 4.2
[Version 4.2 - February 13, 2017]
- Reverted removal of APPE command.
- Added some additional standard FTP commands.
- Rewrote server engine to be able to compile on Linux, CELL, and PSL1GHT.
* This makes for easier debugging, so this release should be expected to
perform much better (and hopefully bug-free) than earlier versions.
* With the new codebase, developers can now easily add their own commands
without having to worry about affecting the server engine. The command
system is now designed to be "plugin-based".
- Removed asynchronous IO. No real benefits were found after thorough testing.
- Vastly improved stability of multiple connections.
* 10 simultaneous connections in FileZilla is tested to be stable!
- Fixed a bad bug in 4.1 causing connections to drop when downloading files.
[Version 4.1 - February 4, 2017]
- Removed support for APPE command (in favour of REST + STOR)
- Fixed MKD response format.
- Implemented a new simple UI.
- Source can now be compiled as a PSL1GHT static library.
- Source can now be compiled as a CELLSDK static library.
- Implemented asynchronous IO writing. May improve stability in some cases.
* By default, this is disabled. You can toggle this using the command "AIO".
* Transfer speed is slightly reduced in this mode, hence disabled by default.
- Implemented internal IO caching. May improve performance in some cases.
- Improved single-file transfer performance compared to previous versions.
- Slightly improved transfer performance when using multiple connections.
- Implemented additional error checking to prevent potential crashes.
- Fixed a long-standing bug that caused the network stack to crash when
performing a large number of data operations in a short amount of time.
* This bug apparently exists on all current FTP homebrew servers.
* Can be tested by constantly refreshing a directory listing to flood the
server with LIST commands. Eventually, the server will crash due to
a large amount of leftover network sockets created.
[Version 4.0b - January 22, 2017]
- Implemented libsysfs and experimental async IO writing support
- Fixed QUIT not implemented
[Version 4.0a - January 22, 2017]
- Improved memory handling
- Fixed a potential memory leak when connecting/disconnecting
Implemented libsysfs for improved performance.
This is what version 3.0 should have been. However, version 3.0 was written dev_blindly since I wasn't able to test it at all. Now that I'm able to make homebrews again, here's a fresh release of OpenPS3FTP!
Hope it isn't too late.
Would be great if PSL1GHT's libsysfs wasn't so wonky, since that will actually provide an additional performance boost over the vastly increased stability this release brings.
- Blind-rewrite from scratch, now in C++
- Interface has been revamped, using internal fonts
- Interface should support all screen resolutions
- dev_blind functionality integrated, can be activated with SELECT
- Stability has been greatly improved
- Performance has been greatly improved
- Source code now available on the "Beerware" license
- Removed login detail requirement - login with any combination
[Version 2.3 - May 29, 2011]
- Fixed some minor issues in the client code
- Socket handling improvements
- Fixed an epic fail in the client code
- Perfected the UNIX-style LIST output
- Improved passive mode function
- Added an experimental queue system to prevent some io crashes
- Stability improvements
[Version 2.2 - May 10, 2011]
- Added more compatibility for older FTP clients
- Rewrote code for PSL1GHT v2
- Changed UI to a simple message box (was lazy)
- More RFC compliance
- Improved overall connection handling
- Fixed a bunch of minor file transfer problems
[Version 2.1.1 - April 3, 2011]
- More optimizations (improved response times)
- Reverted LIST format to support old clients
- Squished some bugs
[Version 2.1 - April 2, 2011]
- Code optimizations
- Some caching improvements (better response time)
- File transfer code rewritten
- More RFC compliance
- Added more FTP commands
- Changed LIST output format to EPLF
[Version 2.0 - March 23, 2011]
- Changed ICON0.PNG
- Moved to a different XMB category (now under Network)
- Fixed another possible memory leak
- Added "dev_dragon" to mount detection and warning list
- Changed LIST command output format (again)
- Added new algorithms and methods
- Should support Remote Play (untested)
- Added a better way to get the IP (no internet required anymore - thanks andoma)
- Added /app_home and /host_root to listing exceptions as they cause problems
- Now uses Hermes' sysfs sprx link instead of lv2 syscalls
- Tweaks made to improve internal performance, stability, and reliability
- Added a "screen saver" (simply blanks screen after 60 sec of no controller input)
- Added an exit application button combination shortcut (SELECT + START)
- Added an internal "retry system" designed to reduce failed transfers for small files
- New git for v2.0 and later: OpenPS3FTP - git.dashhacks.com
[Version 1.5 - March 4, 2011]
- Improved performance and stability
- In-game XMB performance increased
- Better syscall usage
- Fixed a possible memory leak
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- Added support for commands: MDTM, ABOR
- nopass: now does normal login procedure (to ensure compatibility) but ignores password value
- Added new build.sh file for developers (creates nopass and normal versions)
[Version 1.4 - February 26, 2011]
- Added more return codes
- Another new command parser (even better)
- Moved IP retrieval function to its own thread (no more hanging; method still requires internet)
- Now detects all known dev_flash writable mount points
- Rewrote/reengineered alot of functions
- Added a little more user-friendly information on the screen
- Moved PASSWD and EXITAPP commands under SITE-specific commands (see SITE HELP)
- Changed LIST format to somewhat match "ls -a -l"
- Greatly shortened code
- Improved performance and stability
- Fixed some bugs
- More FTP client compatibility
[Version 1.3 - February 15, 2011]
- New command parser
- New readme format
- Prints a warning message if dev_blind is mounted
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Much more stable compared to previous versions
- Much better performance compared to previous versions
- On-screen text is coloured green instead of white
- File transfers are more reliable
- Exit to XMB function is more reliable
- Removed "Press X to quit", use XMB Quit Game
- Corrected and added some FTP return codes
- Local IP address of the PS3 now displays on-screen
- Added password change command (PASSWD )
- Added force exit command (EXITAPP)
- Greatly optimized code
- Removed pointless/useless code
- Simplified most functions
- CHMOD function now works properly
- File permissions now show correctly in directory listings
- Now licensed under the GPL
- Support for MLSD, MLST, and NLST commands
[Version 1.2 - January 30, 2011]
- Added XMB exit event handling (thanks facanferff)
- Cleaned up and shortened some code
- Fixed up the last modified date in directory listings
- Added an option to disable the login checking (at compile time)
- Fixed a small bug in passive mode which made the transfer fail
[Version 1.1 - January 29, 2011]
- More stability and better performance
- Cleaned up some code
- Fixed active ftp (PORT command)
- Removed connection limiter (kinda useless)
[Version 1.0 - January 29, 2011]
- Initial Release
This is another Backup Manager made from the ground. It allows you to mount a backup stored in your USB device or in the internal hdd as a virtual Blue-Ray using 4 differents UI : "List", "Grid", "XMB" and "Flow".
This is the initial release, but it is intended to be an "AIO backup manager".
Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
Rename : it rename the ISO name
Add/remove to favorite
Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach". The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
Delete : It delete the iso.
Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...
Add : JPG and PNG can be used for all images used by MGZ.
Add : Retro games (PS1, PSP and PS2) with mamba v3 and cobra.
Add : It read the files inside iso. So, extern param.sfo and icon0 aren't used anymore.
Add : New icons used by MGZ in "/USRDIR/GUI/COMMON".
Add : Hold button to scroll evertywhere.
Add : Scroll speed is managed with R2 button pressure, push it to increase speed. Also, the default speed is faster.
Add : Navigate with the left joystick.
Add : 'Pseudo-support' of Dynamic theme *.p3t.
Fix Game Menu : Make pkg.
Fix Game Menu : Extract ISO from NTFS.
Fix Settings : Issue when the theme of UI LIST was disabled.
Add Settings : IRD check result is displayed in the TXTviewer.
Add Settings : Show the background picture PIC1.PNG. XMB&FLOW UI display the background if you enabled it in settings. For all UI, hold R1 to display it.
Add Settings : UI FLOW can display covers instead of ICON0.
Add FileManager : NTFS support.
Add FileManager : Make APNG.
Add FileManager : PS1&PS2 dumps md5 check with md5 from redump.org.
Add FileManager : Set Permission to 0777.
Add FileManager : CXML extract (P3T, RAF, QRC). It convert vag2wav, jsx2js, gtf2png and gim2png.
Add FileManager : Convert JSX to JS ; VAG to WAV ; GTF to DDS ; DDS to PNG ; GIM to PNG.
Add FileManager : Extract MultiMan theme *.thm.
Add FileManager : PictureViewer : support APNG (animated PNG).
Add FileManager : TXTviewer : can open few more file type.
Add FileManager : TXTviewer : hold up&down to scroll.
Fix FileManager: the parent dir ".." always stay a the top
ManaGunZ v1.25 (WIP)
Add Settings : Platform filter
Add FileManager : Decompress/Compress PSP ISO (CSO files)
Fix FileManager : fixed bug when the length of files' names was too big
Add : Display covers in the UI "XMB" and "LIST"
Add Settings : Download covers
Change : I removed the limitation to calculate hash for files bigger than 10Mo
Add : Support IRD to check MD5(s) of a JB game (in Game Option and in the FileManager)
Add FileManager : Generate MD5 log file
Add FileManager : Generate SHA-1 log file
Add FileManager : Trophy Extractor
Add FileManager : PKG Maker/Extractor
Add FileManager : RCO extractor (if it's in dev_flash, the file will be extract to dev_hdd0/tmp)
Add FileManager : Now the TXT viewer display the whole file (scroll with pad)
Add FileManager : The picture viewer can display the next/previous picture of the folder
Add FileManager : SFO Viewer
Add FileManager : Extract/Make PS3 ISO
Fix FileManager : Sometimes the file name of a selected item was hidden
Fix : Notification message
Fix : Make ISO (from iris)
Add : Latest mamba v3.1.0
Add : support CFW 4.80 CEX & DEX
[Untested - W.I.P.] Add : Retro games (PSP, PS1 and PS2)
This version is a work in progress and it haven't been tested a lot... A v1.26 will come later to eventualy fix the bugs in this update.
- PS1 games were working.
- PS2 games with cobra are working (mamba PS2 files are missing, so u'll need to use mamba installler of PS3ITA)
- PSP games haven't been tested.
Source Code: http://rgho.st/6zg2BfZd6
Add : File Manager
Fix : issue with mutli-partitionned device
Add : Latest MAMBA 2.XX by NvZ
Add : support fw 4.70 DEX
Change : UI "Flow" mouvement is inversed by default
Fix : folder "game_settings" was missing
Fix : after extracting an ISO, there is no more 2 game added in the list
Fix : issue in the display of properties
Fix : issue with NTFS devices
Fix : issue in Plug & Play thread
Add : New mamba 1.20 by _NZH_ (i just removed the map_path("/app_home", "dev_usb000", 0))
Add : mount JB games with mamba (syscall 35)
Add : mount app_home with ISO
Change : In Game Settings with UI "XMB", the 'back' button isn't triangle anymore, it's circle like in other UI
Add : Hold Cirlce 3s to go back to XMB
Add : Custumize colors used by ManaGunZ
Fix : Minor stuff (I forgot)
Add : Support multiMAN's themes (*.thm) and original static themes (*p3t). (see note)
Add : Support fw 4.70
- Change IDPS in LV2
- Clean Syscall: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 35, 36
- Direct Boot
- Install gamedata in your usb device (redirect /dev_hdd0/game to /dev_usb000/GAMEI)
- Support multiple Payloads: Cobra ISO, Mamba, Iris (Sky), MM, Cobra OFW
- BD Emulation: BD-EMU (patched libfs.sprx), BD-Mirror (for only 1 usb connected)
- Redirect /app_home as /dev_bdvd
- Backup/Copy games
- Delete game
- Favorite games
- Rename title of your backups
- Patch EBOOT (4.21-4.6x) to 4.21 (prevents error 0x80010009)
- Extract/Convert to ISO
- Fix permission (Change permission to 0777 of every folder and file of a game)
- Download update
- Re-sign every executable of your backup with the 4.21 keys
- Make PKG / Make PKG stealth
- Choose directories where ManaGunZ will find your backups
- 4 differents UI : "List", "Grid", "XMB" and "Flow"
PSNPatch WITH COBRA PLUGIN
for 4.XX CFW COBRA & NON-COBRA Editions
This is a small app made by KW and inspired in the works of stoker25 (psidpatch) and user (psnope).
The major objective is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more "safe" to go into the PSN. (Note that MORE safe doesn't mean IT IS safe !). It also deletes the boot history execution.
The optional cobra plugins unloads from memory after activation.
How to Use (Summary by kozarovv) General rule is to install psn patch ----> run ----> go to toolbox (select) ----> install psnpatch plugin. After that restart your PS3. Ir's one time process, now your psn access should be locked until you use L3+R3+R2 from the XMB.
So generally you need to mount game, use combo, run game. That's all, but remember that if you want to change game or run ANY homebrew. You need to first restart your ps3 to lock psn access, and remember there is no 100% that you will don't get ban.
A new homebrew blocker is included in the psnpatch plugin - in the plugin only.
It is enabled by default.
If you don't want to use it, go into psnpatch xmb application, toolbox menu, and disable it there.
The homebrew blocker blocks home brew excution when CFW Syscalls are disabled.
Execution will be locked until the next reboot.
The homebrew blocker runs in cobra, near-cobra (mamba) and non-cobra systems.
This implementation is compatible with eventually future cobra updates for core homebrew blockers.
The approach used is detailed in the homebrew_blocker module source code included in this pasnpatch distribution
It was heavily tested, namely simulating crashes, forced reboots, recovery menu accesses, file system recovery and database rebuilds. Up to know is failsafe proof, but as usual there is no warranty ;)
Do you have questions about PSNPATCH ?
Read this document and the faqs BEFORE asking !!!
(most questions are already answered there)
[*] NEW HOMEBREW BLOCKER for PSNPatch plugin (read full usage details in docs);
[*] Homebrew Blocker configurable trough PSNPatch main app TOOLBOX;
[*] Instructions heavily updated to incorporate homebrew blocker - read them before placing questions !
[*] Source code from the homebrew blocker module included with PSNPatch official distribution.
[*] Source code for the PSN Servers lock module included in PSNPatch official distribution.
Homebrew blocker will block known homebrews when syscalls are disabled;
It works only from PSNPATCH plugin;
Compatible with cobra and non-cobra (if plugin loader is installed).
Supports old, present and future firmware versions.
When cobra gets updated with its own blocker, psnpatch will detect and use it.
Carefully read instructions to properly understand how it works.
A very special THANK YOU to @aldostools for the suggestions made in optimizing the algorithm that identifies the unofficial title ids.
[*] Added support for multiple controller ports including PS3 Media Remote;
[*] Updated syscalls cleaning list to include syscalls 15,200,201,202,203 and 204
The full list of LV2 syscalls disabled by PSNPatch is now: 6,7,8,9,10,11,15,20,35,36,200,201,202,203,204
[*] Includes webman-mod 1.45.07 lite version for cobra and non-cobra systems (for optional installation).
More than 1 year (october 2015) since the last change. And PSNPatch is still compatible with every firmware version (CEX)!
Following some users requests, changes were made to support the PS3 Media Remote in the application and updating the list of "cleanable" CFW syscalls.
So, here it is the first 2017 version.
If anyone has anything to report or an improvement request, please use the psx-place forum:
psnpatch releases & support thread @ psx-place.com
CHROME MAY COMPAIN ABOUT PSNPATCH.ZIP BEING MALICIOUS - THAT'S BULL***** !!!!
A quick Remember for those who preferred not to read past versions release notes:
PSNPatch plugin locks PSN access until CFW is properly disabled.
For the best protection, PSNPatch plugin should always be installed.
PSNPatch plugin can be installed in cobra and non-cobra systems(for non-cobra use the also included plugin handler) by using the "TOOLBOX" available in PSNPatch XMB application.
READ BEFORE ASKING:
99% + of the issues and questions placed from users during the past months were already answered in this document and/or the FAQ included in the distribution.
THE OFFICIAL PSNPatch DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPORTING FORUM IS AT psx-place.com: psnpatch releases & support thread @ psx-place.com The download link in psx-place is always pointing to sendspace.
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR !
What is PSNpatch ? CORE (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID - option to auto spoof at boot time (*)
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
- BLOCKS PSN access at boot until cfw syscalls are disabled (*);
- BLOCKS Homebrew execution when cfw syscalls are disabled (*)
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- Unlocks ps2classics launcher.
- It Patches new games to run in lower firmware (4.46) systems - both ISO and folder formats;
- PSNPatch plug-in for easy usage with COBRA and NON-COBRA cfw including PSN access control;
- Firmware version independent;
- Includes a lite webMAN plug-in version certified to run with PSNPatch (to allow a easier installation experience for new users):
(*) PSNPatch plugin must be installed and running for these options.
. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DOCUMENTATION BEFORE USING PSNPATCH.
. BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH PSNPATCH.
. AVOID PLACING QUESTIONS ALREADY ANSWERED IN THIS FILE.
. NO WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN.
. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
. DON'T USE PSNPATCH FOR PIRACY.
. PSNPATCH AUTHOR STRICTLY CONDEMNS PIRACY.
= SUMMARY: The major objective of psnpatch is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more "safe" to go into the psn.
(Note that MORE safe doesn't mean IT IS safe!).
It also deletes the boot history execution (hiding homebrew execution).
The optional cobra plug-ins unloads from memory after activation and controls PSN access.
Additionally, you can also install RAPs and EDATs, unlock psn game demos and patch games and apps to run in 4.46 systems.
New algorithms specially made for CFW disabling and searching valid user accounts.
= How to use:
Just install and run. A simple interface will guide you trough.
Optionally you can install a prx plug-in that runs in the background and do all the "spoofing" and CFW disabling from the xmb by means of a simple shortcut (read below).
The plug-in also disables PSN access until CFW is disabled and can be configured to automatically spoof IDPS at start-up.
To install the plug-in, call psnpatch and go into the TOOLBOX sub-menu (by pressing the SELECT key);
To update the plug-in, just run psnpatch and follow the on-screen update instructions.
See the PSNPatch plug-in section for additional information.
= TESTING IF PSNPATCH WORKS WITH YOUR SYSTEM:
If you want to be sure psnpatch works in your system:
- (If spoofing IDPS/PSID) edit psnpatch.cfg to define new idps and psid. Put it in the root of a usb stick and place it in the rightmost ps3 usb port.
- Run psnpatch keeping CROSS pressed until you ear 1 beep and got back to XMB (or press L3+R3+R2 from the XMB if you are using the PsnPatch plug-in).
- If the system beeped, it means that the cfw disabling was successful.
- You can re-run psnpatch. It should give you an error complaining about cfw syscalls not found and it will display the current idps and psid values (called PSN IDPS and PSN PSID).
- You can also run Multiman, Irismanager or any other syscall-dependent homebrew: they will all complain about an “unsupported” or “unknown” firmware version ;)
- Some versions of newer backup managers may not complain about unknown firmware versions but SHOULD NOT be able to mount new games after PSNPatch disables the CFW syscalls.
= CFW DISABLE / REMOVE SYSCALLS
You can execute the app directly after install.
This will allow you to remove cfw syscalls and delete execution history.
Removing syscall will simulate a official firmware version improving protection level against PSN bans.
Note that after doing this, some home-brew programs (like multiMAN) will fail to execute.
In fact, You should avoid running any homebrew program AFTER disabling CFW.
Just mount the game backup you want BEFORE using PSNPATCH to disable cfw.
After CFW is disabled you can play the mounted game backup but cannot mount another one.
This "cfw disabling" will only be active until next ps3 reboot.
Some (few) games may fail starting when mounted by a backup manager after cfw is disabled - this can be solved by mounting those games in ISO format.
(1 beep will inform of the cfw removal success).
If there were NO BEEPS it means that the CFW WAS NOT DISABLED!!!
Psnpatch uses several complimentary algorithms to improve cfw disabling success rate.
Note: If a mounted game in cobra gives black screen after disabling cfw, try mounting as ISO.
= SPOOF CONSOLE ID (IDPS):
If you want to spoof idps and psid, you need to the edit the PSNPATCH.cfg file
(see example).PSNPATCH will scan locations in the following order:
Each ID is a hex string with 32 characters representing 16 bytes / 128 bit integer.
IF left as Zeros, the ID's will NOT be spoofed.
It cannot be any number: it MUST be a valid IDPS known by the PSN.
Don't try to generate an ID by yourself !!!
Press SQUARE if you want just to spoof IDPS and PSID.
= "ALL IN ONE":
Press CROSS to do a "ALL IN ONE": Spoof idps and psid, disable cfw syscalls and delete execution history.
(1 beep will inform of the success disabling cfw).
You can even start psnpatch and keep X pressed until you ear the beep, bypassing the user interface and back to XMB !
If you are using the PsnPatch plug-in, just press L3+R3+R2 from the XMB.
An on-scree message will report the success and mode used for it.
No need to call PSNPatch application !
= INSTALLING RAPS AND EDATS: When PSNPATCH starts, it will search for the first valid user account (usually it will be '1', but it can be a different value).
Place RAPs and/or EDATs in the folder configured in PSNPATCH.cfg (usually /dev_usb0/exdata/ in a usb stick placed on the right most ps3 port).
UP/DOWN to change the USB port where to get the RAPs and EDATs.
LEFT/RIGHT to select the user account where to install.
L1 - a log will display the list of processed games by file type.
- Note 1: It is advisable not to process more than 20 files at the same time (if you sign more, they may not appear in the log).
- Note 2: Once the RAPs and EDATs are installed, you can remove them from the USB stick.
- Note 3: RAPs and EDATs are installed in one user account but available to all users.
- Note 4: RAPs are installed with the current IDPS (original or spoofed) and will work ONLY with that IDPS active!
= UNLOCK PSN GAME (C00) DEMOS:
PSNpatch can unlock game demos of C00 type.
For each unlocked game there will be created a new EDAT.
- A list of unlocked games will be displayed on screen.
- Games that were already unlocked will not be displayed.
NOTE: EDATs are IDPS independent (will always work in your system. Even with spoofed IDPS).
= UNLOCK PS2CLASSICS launcher
When unlocking C00 demos, ps2 classics launcher will also be unlocked (if not yet unlocked).
= PATCHES games to run on lower firmware versions:
There are still many users with 4.46, 4.53 and 4.55 systems – Rebug or Cobra addicts (that wants the full set of cobra 7.0 functionalities) ;)
These users, need to spoof their firmware versions to login into psn.
Some newer games will fail to start on systems with lower firmware versions - typically a black screen at start up.
PSNPatch can re-sign JB AND ISO game images, psn installed games, apps (like ps store) and new game patches to run in every 4.46 and above systems.
psnpatch looks in the configured devices in the folders "/GAMES" and "/PS3ISO".
* Press L2 - A menu will allow to choose where to scan.
A list of patched games and the number of patched files per game will be displayed on-screen.
Press START again to reboot the ps3.
* The "Deep SCAN" option will scan every sub-folder it finds.
This a very very slow (really slow) scan, but it is essential for games failing the normal patching method (i.e: FF X/X-2)
If you have a game that still fails after being patched, try putting it alone in a /GAMES folder in an external disk (no more games in the external disk, to be faster) and patch with the deep scan option.
You might have to wait 10 to 15 minutes - while the hdd light blinks, psnpatch is working.
* Pressing SELECT enables a [TEST] function.
This function is great to test how long the scan will take and can be interrupted at anytime without any problem, as no writing to the disk is being ade while in [TEST] mode.
Note: this process patches EBOOT.BIN, *.self, *.sprx, and PARAM.SFO files.
Some newer games (even if working on a 4.46 system after being patched by psnpatch) may fail after updating the game from the ps3 interface.
This happens because the new patches are being distributed already signed for 4.55+ and they are downloaded, installed and launched on the fly.
In this cases it is needed to get the update pkg file separately - suggested to donwload the update pkg files from a tool like multiman.
To test which games will be patched, press the "SELECT" key.
The menu will change to "TEST" mode.
The list of patcheable games will be shown, but they will not be changed.
= QUICK USE
If you don't want the user interface, just execute PSNPATCH and keep CROSS pressed down until you ear 1 beep and get back to the XMB.
= FIRMWARE VERSION COMPATIBILITY:
PSNPATCH should be compatible with every 4.XX version.
It should be independent of the CFW "flavor" (rebug, rogero, habib, darknet, steve, zer0 … and cobra editions!).
Tested with 4.21, 4.25, 4.30, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65, 4.66, 4.70, 4.75, 4.76, 4.81 It should be compatible with future firmware releases, as everything in it was made thinking in a "firmware independent" approach.
Starting on 4.55, due to changes in firmware, the idps is read by the use of a special algorithm without using fixed offsets and syscall independent, so it should also keep compatibility between firmware versions.
It does the cfw disabling by searching and disabling the known "unofficial” syscalls recovering the "official" syscalls table and using special processing with cobra systems.
Equal to every 4.X firmware until now.
The remaining functions deals with the ps3 file system and should also be compatible with every firmware version.
= T O O L B O X :
- Cobra and NON-COBRA systems (4.46 and above) are supported.
With a list of additional functions available trough the TOOLBOX.
- TOOLBOX can be used to:
O PSNPatch plug-in install & remove - disable cfw / spoof idps & psid / deletes history / lock PSN access. All from the XMB !;
O Enable & disable PSNPatch plugin auto spoof IDPS/PSID at boot;
O Enable & Disable PSNPatch plugin Homebrew blocker;
O Additional functions (not available for REBUG versions):
. Install & remove a webman light version (all-in-one installation bundle to ease usage for new users)
. Spoof FIRMWARE VERSION (temporary disabled);
IN REBUG-COBRA the user should activate "System Mode: REBUG" in REBUG TOOLBOX for proper compatibility.
= Accessing the TOOLBOX menu To access the toolbox menu, press the SELECT key from the main menu.
= COBRA extensions extra-stealth:
UPDATE 4.70.07 - "STEALTH3 extensions" for cobra/mamba:
A payload will randomly choose a syscall from where it will run and disable every CFW syscall (including its own)
bypassing every possible cobra/mamba syscall table protection
and giving 99.99% assurance of a perfect CFW syscall table recovery.
= COBRA VERSION spoofing :
[THIS SECTION IS DISABLED UNTIL A FIRMWARE INDEPENDENT VERSIONS SPOOFER IS MADE]
PSNPATCH P L U G - I N -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
PSNPatch plug-in can be loaded at system boot in both cobra and non-cobra systems.
Summary of psnpath-plugin:
. Can automatically spoof IDPS and PSID at boot time;
. Once you press the PSNPatch plugin shortcut L3+R3+R2 from the XMB, CFW syscalls will be disabled, history cleaned, IDPS spoofed, PSN connection unlocked, HOMEBREW execution LOCKED.
. Intercepts other tools trying to disable CFW and does it by itself.
. By the use of controller shortcuts it does run-time cfw disabling and IDPS&PSID spoofing, controls PSN access, locks homebrew execution and displays current status.
. PSN access will be locked at plugin start-up.
. The same applies to Firmware version checks and firmware updates trough web.
All PSN server blocks will report error 80710007 (unknown server).
This is a big security add-on, as the PS3 will return an error and deny PSN connections until the CFW is properly disabled by the PSNPatch plugin.
Just wait for the PSNPatch startup message to appear and confirm it says that PSNPatch was loaded and if "PSN connection locked" - now you are safe from wrongfully connect to PSN without previously disable the CFW syscalls.
. After installing a new psnpatch version, if you have a previous version of the PSNPatch plug-in, just execute PSNPatch and follow the on-screen instructions to auto-update the plugin.
. After installing the plug-in, it will stay resident in memory until CFW is disabled or removed with PSNPatch interface;
. Once you press the PSNPatch plugin shortcut L3+R3+R2, CFW will be disabled, IDPS spoofed, PSN connection unlocked and HOMEBREW will BE LOCKED.
= WAIT FOR PSNPatch START-UP MESSAGE AT BOOT BEFORE USING IT (AROUND 25 SECS AFTER PS3 WELCOME SCREEN).
- L3+R3+R2 shortcut:
O 3 seconds, 1 beep, the cfw is disabled !
O The new IDPS will be displayed on-screen, if spoofed (or not already spoofed in auto-node - see bellow);
O History will be cleaned;
O PSN access will be restored;
O HOMEBREW will be locked from execution;
O The PSNPatch plug-in will unload itself from memory;
- L3+R3+L2 shortcut:
O Displays status (displays PSN access, current idps, mounted titleID, running contentID and devklic);
- AUTO MODE:
With AUTO MODE, IDPS will be automatically spoofed at boot time (the system will behave as if it was permanently spoofed to the new IDPS without re-writing the ps3 internal flash memory).
To enable/disable AUTO MODE:
1 turn-off the ps3;
2 press the controller PS button to start the console;
3 wait until the ps3 boot up sound is issued;
4 immediately keep pressed L3+R3+R2;
5 wait for 2 beeps and a confirmation message about automode
6 The system will reboot afterwards.
. Auto mode will ALWAYS STAY ENABLED (even between reboots) until you disable-it or unninstall psnpatch plug-in.
. AUTO MODE DOES NOT WRITE TO FLASH.
. IT IS 100% SECURE.
. If you get the usual psnpatch welcome message when trying to enable or disable "auto mode", the process had failed. You should reboot and try again !
. Auto mode can also be controlled from the TOOLBOX menu in PSNPatch main application;
CFW WILL NOT be disabled at boot (or it wouldn't be possible to mount games) - don't forget to do it latter using L2+R3+R2 or you won't be able to connect to the PSN).
Additionally the following TITLE ID's are explicitly blocked (black listed):
- BLES806** // Multiman and assorted tools are in the format BLES806**
- BLJS10018 // PSNPatch Stealth (older versions were already detected as non-NP/BC/BL form the previous list)
- BLES08890 // PSNope by user
- BLES13408 // FCEU NES Emulator
- BLES01337 // Awesome File Manager
- BLND00001 // dev_blind
It is possible to control the usage of the homebrew blocker trough the TOOLBOX menu in PSNPatch main application.
YOU MUST HAVE PSNPATCH PLUGIN INSTALLED FOR THE HOMEBREW BLOCKER TO WORK.
Error 80010006 (bad installation) will be reported when trying to execute a locked homebrew.
After homebrew is blocked, it will be automatically unlocked at the next reboot.
NOTE for cobra users:
If your system crashes and goes into the recovery menu, cobra will disable all plugins.
To resume normal homebrew usage, one should re-install psnpatch, go to toolbox, re-install psnpatch plugin, reboot.
PSNPatch interceptor is implemented in PSNPatch plugin.
PSNPatch plugin blocks PSN on start up, until CFW is disabled.
But if another tool disables CFW, it was not possible to restore PSN Access.
Not possible until now (starting with psnpatch 2015.11/A).
Now, PSNPatch plugin detects other tools trying to disable CFW.
It will ignore other tools changes.
Then properly restores PSN access.
After it, it will disable sycalls, by recovering the syscall table as of OFW was running in the system (using setalth3 approach described previously).
Finally, it will unload itself from memory.
PSNPatch Interceptor was initially made for a seamless integration with webman-mod.
(for users preferring to use webman-mod shortcuts to disable syscalls),
but it should eventually work with any other tool.
Usually PSNPatch beeps once to flag that cfw was disabled.
When in interceptor mode, it will NOT beep to avoid confusion with other tools.
But it should still display a message in the upper right screen conner, informing about that has done the proper job.
PSNPatch plugin will still beep once if the psnpatch plugin combo key is pressed (L3+R3+R2).
PLUGINS in NON-COBRA systems -.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
PSNPatch has the ability of preparing non-cobra CFW systems to load plugins at boot.
This extends non-cobra system to a "near-cobra" behaviour.
= NOTES for non-cobra plugins:
1) Non-cobra plugins should be configured in /dev_hdd0/prx_plugins.txt;
(psnpatch does this automatically when installing psnpatch or webman plugins);
2) Non-cobra plugins can mount games only in jailbreak format;
3) ISO support for non-cobra with irisman and mamba.
4) When in non-cobra CFW: go to new "TOOLBOX" menu in PSNPatch app to configure plugins;
5) Non-cobra plugins were tested in 4.70, 4.75 AND 4.76 but it should be compatible with several previous CFW versions;
6) Many failsafe procedures were taken in consideration to install the non-cobra plugin handler.
In the event of something going wrong (a broken plugin or an error installing the plugin handler), there are 2 EASY failsafe procedures:
a) Create a "failsafe" file and place it in a folder named "core_flags" in a usb stick in the right usb port of the ps3.
This procedure can also be done to disable plugin loading from non-cobra cfw.
b) Re-install the CFW from the Recovery menu.
If you you ever want to unninstall psnpatch:
a) go to psnpatch xmb application
b) toolbox menu
c) select remove psnpatch plugin
e) after reboot, remove psnpatch xmb applicaton from the XMB
= REMEMBER ! Never execute any homebrew WHILE connected to the PSN !
And the safest way to keep being banned is to be offline!!!
= PIRACY PSNpatch strictly condemns piracy!
Use PSNpatch only for legally obtained games and content.
= WARRANTY PsnPatch comes absolutely with NO WARRANTY whatsoever.
Use-it at your own risk.
= THANK YOU * cobra authors for the MOST FANTASTIC firmware add-ons !
* smhabib for your great work in porting COBRA into your CFW's and sharing your experiences !
* joonie for the work in the new rebug;
* stoker25 for psidpatch.
* user for psnope and prx-loader
* deank for webMAN and multiMAN.
* aldo for webMAN-mod, irisman, aldostools (including getsymbols), ISO parsing, payload handling and many information and source code sharing.
* evilnat and arch by their 4.6x version spoofing approaches.
* MiralaTijera for New Core;
* joonie and _NZV_ for unnoficial prx-loader releases;
* estwald for new core changes;
* flatz, fail0verflow, snowydev, JuanNadie, EXE.trim.ALL, and all other for EDAT signing algorithms.
* all others I've not listed: Without you, it would have been impossible !
* and to every psnpatch user - you are the ones that keep psnpatch project alive :)
DON'T MIRROR. IF YOU WANT TO PUBLISH PSNPATCH IN YOUR SITE, KEEP THE DOWNLOAD LINK PSNPatch 2017.02/B = sendspace.com/file/8wbzhf PSNPatch 2017.01/A = sendspace.com/file/qxfrqw DON'T MIRROR. IF YOU WANT TO PUBLISH PSNPATCH IN YOUR SITE, KEEP THE DOWNLOAD LINK
= QUESTIONS ?
1. If you have any question, 1st make sure you read and understand this document.
2. You should also read the FAQ document tha tis included with the release package.
3. If you still have questions, read again AND AGAIN!
4 Most of the questions made in the past months are already answered in the docs.
5. After reading 3 times, if you still have doubts, use PSNPATCH Official support forum at psx-place
XMB Package Downloader is a mod that consist of a set of download links to PS3 packages grouped in categories: Backup Managers, Emulators & Games, Media Applications, Tools/Mods/Misc, Themes and Wallpapers.
webMAN Launchpad is an alternative game list for webMAN games that uses a modified version of the "What's New" icon to select the games in the style of the PS3_EXTRAS menu.
XMBPD v0.65.00 * Only tested on Rebug 4.81
* Installs to the network category.
* Updated packages and new stuff.
* Package Handling settings removed, Now all packages will download to a temporary location and then get deleted after install.
XMBPD v0.63.00 * Updated the download_plugin sprx to the CEX 4.81 version (patched for XMBPD by @Bobby_Downgrades to allow unsigned pkgs to download and install)
* Updated the available prepNTFS pkg to v1.16
* Updated the available IRISMAN pkg to v4.81.00 (FULL and LITE available now)
* Updated the available SEN Enabler pkg to 6.0.3
* Updated the WebMAN MOD pkg to 1.45.02 (Latest build available as of 11/11)
* Added 40 GBA games to a new subcategory inside retro (Big thanks again @Phil, Lovin these ;) Thanks to @Berion for the new icons too, looking sweet)
* Have already made 3 more subcategories inside retro too, icons and titles/info is included already, they are just commented out as they are still empty for now.
* Added a new wallpaper subcategory for "Plain" wallpapers (thanks @aldostools for the idea)
* Made the wallpaper settings much more efficient, now the icon packages the need to be downloaded to change the setting are much smaller.
* Made a lot of the icons for the pkgs smaller by converting any ones that don't need transparency to jpg..Result - smaller overall package even though there are new categories and items added.
XMBPD v0.62.00 * New installer.
* Still has the option to only install the normal HDD files so that XMBPD appears inside XMBM+ in the game category as usual.
* Now also has new additional options that allow XMBPD to be installed to the network category on 5 of the latest and greatest CFWs (in alphabetical order) - Darknet 4.81, Ferrox 4.81, Overflow 4.81, Playerkp420 4.81, Rebug 4.80.1 and SPY 4.81.
* Webman Mod FULL edition is required as always so you should have that running first,...
webMAN LaunchPad v0.18 * Support added for Rebug 4.81.2
This version now supports Rebug 4.81.1 and Rebug 4.81.2
(choose the correct version for your firmware)
webMAN Launchpad v0.17 * This version is for Rebug 4.81.1 ONLY.
If you are on other 4.81 CFW or Rebug 4.80.1 you should continue to use v0.16. There is no difference except Rebug 4.81 support in this release.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.16 * The following 6 CFW now are supported:
Darknet 4.81 v1.00 Cobra v7.30
Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra v7.30
Overdrive 4.81 v4 Cobra 7.30
Playerpk420 4.81 v1.00 Cobra
Rebug 4.80.1 REX Cobra
Spy 4.81 v1.00 Cobra
* Install makeover.
* webMAN Mod 1.45.02 Full edition is required.
(Version 1.45.02 or higher recommended to get the full features of Launchpad)
* As a bonus this installer adds XMBM+ support and fixes the dupe pkg issue that this can sometimes cause. I had to move install bubbles inside install packages on some of the FWs to get everything working right.
* This installer will add support for XMBM+ on any of the 6 CFWs it supports even if you only select the uninstall option.
* Handy little tip: with the Launchpad you don't need to reboot when you use the built in shortcut to refresh.
* If you install this on Overflow 4.81 Cobra CFW it will also update webMAN to 1.45.02 FULL version (I have done this due to the path used).
Warning: This has been reported to cause a soft brick on SPY 4.81 (Easily Recoverable)..Make sure to install the CORRECT version for your CFW. Heavily modified FWs not supported. I have only tested this on standard FWs.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.15 * Support added for Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra CFW. So this v0.15 installer now supports Rebug 4.80.1 REX , Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra, and Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra.
* If installed on Playerpk420's 4.81 Cobra CFW it will fix the missing icons on the in-game XMB.(See cfw settings)
* If you ONLY use the option to uninstall on Playerpk420's 4.81 Cobra CFW it will fix the missing icons too.
* If installed or uninstalled on any of the supported CFW's it will add support for XMBM+/XMBPD.
> As usual it requires webMAN MOD (1.45.02 or higher recommended).
> Users of v0.14 on other CFW's don't need to update, only new CFW support added.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.14
* Support added for Ferrox 4.81 CFW. So this v0.14 installer now supports Rebug 4.80.1 REX and Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra)
* Installing this on Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 will make all icons blue.(If installed on Rebug 4.80 the icons will not change)
* Added Translations for the "Launching" string in 7 languages.
* Changed Launchpad sprx files so they now call custom title entries in the RCOs and also it now has a custom icon filename, this will make it easier to toggle the Launchpad should the need arise, as the original icon and titles will still be in place, so the RCOs wont need swapping.
* Added the new custom entries in the RCOs to the bottom of the text files for Launchpad, so it matches the mod above, this will make it easier to translate in the future.
* Fixed missing Launchpad title on in-game XMB.
* Changed title so it has a lowercase "w" to match "webMAN Games".
* Added a new warning to the installer that basically says to make sure you install the right version for your CFW, and to use it at your own risk.
webMAN LaunchPAD v0.13
* Added Berions v4 icons for the 3 default functions available on install.
* Removed red "timeout" loading squares via rco edit.
* Removed "new" icon on place holder via rco edit.
* Changed background to the darker ones (from aldos post).
webMAN LauchPAD v0.12
* Changed message that appears when mounting a game or using a function to "Performing requested action..Please Wait.."
* Removed XMBPD from the installer as that is now separate.
* Changed XMB items title to "WebMAN Launchpad" for all languages.
* Added the wm_Launchpad.xml in the same format as the one that WMM creates, just 3 functions at the top and local icons.
* Added local icons to installer incase XMBM+ isn't installed.
* Changed icon for installer so it matches item.
* All Download Items now have individual icons.
* Added LOTS of new items to the Retro Section, Big thanks to @Phil for doing those and also for adding icons to them.
* Added a "Homebrew Games" category, Just one entry so far, Flappy Birds Family. I plan on adding more soon though.
* The Package Handling Settings and Style Settings no longer need to download any pkg to be changed, it is now done via local pkgs instead = much faster to change, and can be done offline.
* Added a few more packages.
* Few small cosmetic changes, to the note item, credits, category order etc.
* Fixed bug where the wallpaper settings would revert to default when updating or changing package settings.
* Updated the wMM and prepNTFS pkgs to the latest versions available right now.
NOTE 1: WM Launchpad is firmware specific, This version is ONLY for Rebug 4.80. There is a warning built into the installer aswell. Please don't try to install it on other 4.80 CFW, if you do you will most likely need to reinstall FW from recovery.
NOTE 2: Pay attention to the instructions in the installer, just 2 things, Make sure Cobra and CFW Settings (aka CFW Tools) are enabled via Rebug Toolbox when installing OR uninstalling this app. You can disable these options again after installing/uninstalling this if you wish.
NOTE 3: You must have a PSN account on your PS3 for this application to work correctly, There are no actual connections to PSN and you don't need to be signed in, but you must have an account on your PS3.
NOTE 4: Ive tried to make sure all the themes included are 'kid friendly' but its possible a couple slipped by me, let me know if you find any that are not suitable.
- Compatibility with console CEX / DEX / SEX.
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time (vsh.self for example can be debugged in rte, or any game with non debug eboot)
- Debugging kernel in real time (and lv2_kernel.self lv1.self).
*Classic functions (RTE on CEX + DEX):
- Get process memory.
- Place a job in memory.
- Shutdown and restart the console.
- Working through Wireless.
- Bypass exec pages writing restriction.
- Bypass lv2 memory protection.
- Peek / Poke LV1 and LV2
- Set ConsoleID at anytime/anywhere
- Changing LED.
- VSH module loading
- create a directory in your /dev_usb000/ called "plugins"
and put all your sprx plugins into, it should be
All of the sprx that are present in this folder, will be loaded at ps3 boot.
-There is no max sprx number that can be loaded, the only limit will be the memory available, this is important, if you load to many sprx, some games will refuse to load.
-SPRX will be injected into vsh process, therefore they will be runned at every moment(even during a game).
-Deank made a cool FTP server sprx, that you can load into VSH, so you have a ftp even while you're playing a game. I just patched it for CCAPI. Or use webMAN 1.43 for CCAPI,
How to install CCAPI?
Just download and run this pkg on your ps3.
CCAPI_2_70_REV6_Package__developer_.rar It will tell you to reboot, and it's done. You only need to do this once.
How to uninstall CCAPI?
Just run again the pkg.
Is it risky?
No, in the worst case, you could need to reinstall your firmware.
Quick control console:
It's just a quick tool to use some of CCAPI functions.
(rev6) Added 4.81 DEX support
(rev5) Added 4.81 CEX support
(rev4) Added 4.80 CEX/DEX support
(rev3) Added 4.78 DEX support
(rev2) Added 4.78 CEX support
(rev2) Added 4.76 DEX support
Added other platform support (android)
Optimized network bitrate
Added support for custom firmware 4.60 / 4.65.
Added support for custom firmware 4.66 CEX (Rev2)
Added support for custom firmware 4.70 CEX (Rev3)
Added support for custom firmware 4.70 DEX (Rev4)
Added support for custom firmware 4.75 CEX (Rev5)
Added support for custom firmware 4.75 DEX (Rev6)
Added support for custom firmware 4.76 CEX (Rev7)
Added support Cobra. Added SetBootPsid / SetBootConsoleId / SetPsid.
Added 4.53/4.55 support
Added a console list
- Memory use has been reduced
- Boot time has been reduced too, at the first load it's about 20 sec, then for next boot it's now instant.
- Shoud be compatible with more fimwares now.
- DLL is now released, you can now make your own ccapi programs.
Rebug Toolbox is application designed to complete the full function of REBUG REX EDITION firmwares but is also compatible with most current 3.55->4.81 CEX/DEX CFW (some options are not available) . Besides from performing the CEX/DEX EID0 and LV2 Kernel Swapping it is also a FTP server and is packed with a bunch of other useful tools.
Note: The rebug packages are provided as a mirror in case they are unavailable and for historical proposes. You should support rebug development by visiting Rebug's website and downloading from there: http://rebug.me.
Chinese (Traditional) added
[Google translator was used to convert Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese]
Updated Chinese texts
Added ps2_netemu toggler for COBRA 7.5
Fixed the bug with reboot // Thanks to @Zarh
Fixed the font issue // Thanks to @Zarh
Updated French and Korean
REBUG TOOLBOX 02.02.11 [MULTI]
Now Rebug toolbox 02.02.11 [MULTI] supports following languages
0x6=Portuguese (Por) (Needs Translation)
0xA=Chinese (Traditional) (Needs reviewed)
0xC=Finnish (Needs Translation)
0xD=Swedish (Needs Translation)
0xE=Danish (Needs Translation)
0xF=Norwegian (Needs Translation)
0x10=Polish (Needs Translation)
0x11=Portuguese (Bra) (Needs Translation)
0x12=English (UK) (Needs Translation)
0x14= Greek (maybe in need of new font?)
Thanks to @Zarh for his awesome contribution
Feel free to send us pull request for translated texts!
1: In the PS3 XMB go to Game menu
2: Select Package Manager
3: Select Install Package Files
4: Select PS3 Hard Disk
5: Install REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.02.12.pkg
6: Access Rebug Toolbox from XMB
IMPORTANT: On 4.81.2 Rebug REX or D-REX:
7: Scroll to 2nd column Selector, and select 3rd option Toggle Cobra Mode 8: Select Enable, and system will reboot with Cobra now enabled on the CFW.
* SYSTEM INFORMATION:
Displays Firmware version, Toolbox version, IP address, current LV2 Kernel and Target ID type and free HDD space.
Quits Toolbox and returns you to PS3 XMB.
* RESTART SYSTEM:
Perform either a Full or Soft reboot od the PS3 system.
Soft (LV2 Reboot Only)
Full (On/Off Cycle)
Boot OtherOS with either your currently selected LV1 patches or easily apply ALL LV1 patches and boot.
Boot (LV1 Patches: Apply All)
Boot (LV1 Patches: Use current)
Turn Off System:
Shut down your PS3.
* SYSTEM MODE:
Switches between NORMAL and REBUG mode
NORMAL mode which uses the DEBUG XMB is the default mode after installing Rebug.
REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.
XMB OPERATION MODE:
This option only works in REBUG mode and lets you select either the RETAIL or DEBUG XMB.
* DEBUG MENU TYPE:
Gives you the choice of the CEX QA (retail) or DEX (debug) Debug Settings menu.
* LV1 PATCHES
A collection of LV1 patches that can be used for better compatibility with some PS3 tools. Any combination of these patches can be applied before booting OtherOS.
* SWAP LV2 KERNEL:
Swaps between CEX and DEX LV2 Kernel. This option will only work if your Target ID is set to DEX
* REWRITE TARGET ID IN FLASH:
This option requires you have a valid NOR/NAND dump named correctly on dev_usb000. Use EXPORT FLASH TO FILE function to dump your NOR/NAND to dev_usb000 and then use c2d.exe to convert your dump to DEX.
Rename your original CEX dump to CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN (16mb) or CEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN (239mb or 256mb)
Rename your converted DEX dump to DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN (16mb) or DEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN (239mb or 256mb)
Once you have prepared your NOR/NAND dumps place them on a USB device and connect it to dev_usb000.
Now that you have your valid dumps named properly and connected to dev_usb000 it is a simple as selecting the option and following the onscreen prompts. Takes less than 10secs once you have your dumps prepared.
* EXPORT FLASH TO FILE:
Backup your current NOR/NAND to file on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND
* TOGGLE QA:
Enable/Disable QA flag. Enable for easy downgrade and other extra features on all 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31 CFW.
* TOGGLE RECOVERY MODE:
Enable/Disable Recover Mode flag. When enabled your PS3 will reboot into Recovery Mode.
* TOGGLE PRODUCT MODE:
Enable/Disable Product Mode flag. When enabled your PS3 will reboot into Factory Service Mode. This option is only available for 3.55 CFW for safety reasons.
* LOAD LV2 KERNEL:
Load lv2_kernel.self.[KERNEL_NAME] from USB or /dev_hdd0.
* BACKUP/RESTORE XREGISTRY:
Backup or Restore the PS3 system settings from USB.
* RESIZE VFLASH/NAND REGIONS:
Resize VFLASH/NAND Region 5 to allow install of OtherOS.
* INSTALL PETITBOOT:
Install Petitboot to VFLASH/NAND Region 5 from USB.
* SET GAMEOS BOOT FLAG:
Sets the GameOS boot flag. Use this if your PS3 is having trouble booting PS2 titles after running OtherOS or is accidently sending you back to OtherOS when trying to enter recovery mode.
* CREATE PACKAGES FOLDER ON PS3:
Create /dev_hdd0/packages folder or your PS3 to be used with Package Manager.
* EXPORT HYPERVISOR LV1 MEMORY:
Save LV1 memory to dev_usb000 or dev_usb006 or dev_hdd0 if usb is not found.
* EXPORT GAMEOS LV2 MEMORY:
Save LV2 memory to dev_usb000 or dev_usb006 or dev_hdd0 if usb is not found.
* EXPORT FLASH TO FILE:
Backup your current NOR/NAND to file on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND
* CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ID:
Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory. Choose from Use EID0 or Use EID5. EID5 will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode.
* OTHER TOOLBOX FEATURES:
L3 changes clock/temperature display
L2+R2 enable screensaver
START+R2 take a raw rgb screenshot
Remote-play via PSP/PSVITA
Auto-turn-off if idle for 1 hour
Telnet to PS3 ip at port: 8080
FTP access with writable dev_flash mounted as dev_rebug
(port: 21, user: anonymous, password: (anything))
QA is supported in all REBUG REX EDITIONS but at this point in time we are unable to set the QA Token from GameOS on 3.55+ firmware.
It is good practice to enable QA in 3.55 before updating to any CFW not just REBUG.
OtherOS++ is supported by all REBUG REX EDITIONS and will detect your existing OtherOS HDD partition.
However none of the REBUG REX EDITIONS have emer_init.self patched (create smaller GameOS partition). We are working on a solution to this from GameOS.
In the meantime if you do want to create an OtherOS partition you have two options:
1: Use a 3.55 firmware that already has emer_init.self patched to the size you want.
2: Patch REBUG 3.55.3 REX EDITION in PS3MFW Builder
If you choose option 2 we highly recommend that you ONLY patch emer_init.self. Also the resulting PUP will only be able to be installed on 3.55 firmware as the spkg_hdr will be mismatched.
One final thing to note about OtherOS on 4.21.1 is that it function is slightly reduced at the moment due to the fact that we are not able to map memory like in 3.55 and below. The affected modules are ps3ram and ps3sbmmio.
Hopefully this problem can be addressed without having to release another firmware.
About REBUG Toolbox v.02.02.09 (Unofficial multilingual):
- Includes English, German, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Russian
Credits for Unofficial release:
French: @Badboy , @Matsumot0 , @Zar and @hideki2009
Indonesia : @APOLLONS
Japanese: (coming soon...)
Improvements v6.0.4 * Added support for CFWs 4.81 DEX
* Disables Habib's syscall 15
* Updated Cobra data
* Full support for Cobra CFWs
* Russian language updated
* Fixed minor bugs in SEN Plugin
* Updated XMB modes
* Improved code
Improvements v6.0.3 * Added 4.81 spoof (Online works again)
* Added support for future CFWs 4.81 CEX
* SEN Plugin updated to v2.2
Thanks to Annonymous Hack, SOS_VZLA_LIBRE and ZrandiScene for his help
* 4.81 DEX support is disabled, will be updated with the first CFW 4.81 DEX
OFW 4.81 has new cert 'CA59.cer', always is HIGHLY recommended to use latest CFW, in this case 4.81
Improvements v6.0.2 - Added support for CFWs 4.80 CEX/DEX
- Updated Cobra for Rebug 4.78/4.80
Improvements v6.0.1 - Fixed bug in XMB while changing modes (Empty GAME tab)
Improvements v6.0.0 - Spoof to 4.80 (Online works again)
Improvements v5.9.3 - Added support for CFWs 4.78 DEX
- Updated Cobra data for CFWs 4.78 CEX/DEX
- SEN Plugin updated to v2.0
Improvements v5.9.2 - Added 4.78 spoof (Online enabled)
- Added support for CFWs 4.78 CEX
- Added support for CFWs 4.76 DEX (Less PS3ITA CFWs due issues)
- Updated Cobra data for CFWs 4.76 CEX/DEX
- SEN Plugin updated to v1.9
SEN Enabler Plugin v1.9 Thanks to 3141card for PS3 VSH Menu
From v5.4.2 this plugin is available, you can enable it from SEN Enabler option menu
Patcher files must be on HEXADECIMAL, you can use HxD to change them
If you are on Cobra and have PRXLoader too, will use Cobra instead PRXLoader
L1 + R1: Open/close SEN Plugin options menu
START: Do selected option
Show IDs: Show current MAC/CID/PSID
Show temperature: Show current CPU and RSX temperature
Patch MAC: Patch current MAC
Patch ConsoleID and/or PSID: Patch CID or PSID, depend what you want to patch with patch files
Delete history files: Delete files sent to Sony
Disable CFW/Syscalls: Disable CFW's syscalls
Patch all: Patch CID/PSID, hide syscalls, delete history files and disable plugin
Disable plugin: Disable SEN Plugin
Reboot: Reboot PS3 system
Shutdown: Shutdown PS3 system
Language: Select language
Patch files: Select source of patch files (USB only for now)
Syscalls patch mode: Patches syscalls with mode Default/1/2/3
Patch mode: Select option to patch IDs, auto search will find IDs on LV2/LV1 instead use offsets
Screenshots: This option is available on Enable/Disable SEN access menu and Custom spoof menu, enables/disables screenshots options on XMB/Game/Homebrew
Unsigned act/rif: This option is available on Enable/Disable SEN access menu and Custom spoof menu, enables/disables option to use unsigned act.dat and rif files
Disable act.dat deletion: This option is available on Enable/Disable SEN access menu and Custom spoof menu, enables/disables deletion of invalid act.dat
Disable any other spoof and spoof fix: Now can disable any other spoof and spoof fix without restore it before to start with SEN Enabler, use directly if you use another spoof
Updated Cobra stage for DEX: Some Cobra stages was wrong defined to patch, now this must be fixed
Added fix Cobra hash option: This option is available on Settings menu on page 3, will fix current Cobra hash and update stage2, use this if you can't run PS2 games for example (in some cases you need to update PS2EMU)
Spoof checks/tasks updated for more security: I added more checks on spoof options, if appears any problem will stop all process, every task have his own check now
Fixed kernel swapped FW detection/patch with new mode: This option is available on Settings menu on page 3 under Patch mode text, if is set on Default mode will use default method to patch CID, PSID and syscalls, otherwise if is set on Auto search will search all offsets to patch CID, PSID and syscalls, this makes SEN Enabler FW independant for future CFW and if this option works fine without any error i will replace default patch system with this one to make SEN Enabler to work on all future CFW without add compatibility before (Thanks to Joonie for warn me )
Shows recommended MAC Vendor IDs: This text will pop up when MAC is spoofed, will show recommended MAC Vendor ID used by Sony (Thanks to aldostools for the tip )
Deleted junk and improved code: All junk code is deleted and improved the code to make it more efficient
For those who doesn't know how to enable SEN access, go to SEN/PSN Options and select Enable SEN/PSN access (pressing button three times in main menu) and not Custom spoof, 9.99 Spoof is not created to go online, so if you are using 9.99 Spoof DON'T LOG IN ON SEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NEVER ENABLE PS3'S NETWORK!!
Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW
Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:
https://es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com:443 (Maybe you need to change "es" to your region, "us", etc...)
To finish, i want to thank all people who have been patient for this release, i developed it at full speed to finish it, it will take a lot of more days to release it, thanks
Changes in v3.1.4 (unofficial): * Added support for CFW 4.81DEX
* (Jan 8) Updated ps2_netemu of 4.75 to 4.81 with the version from Habib 4.81 v1.02
(This version of ps2_netemu.self adds support for decrypted CONFIG on ISO)
Changes in v3.1.3 (unofficial): * Added support for CFW 4.81CEX
Changes in v3.1.1 (unofficial): * Added support for CFW 4.80CEX/4.80DEX
* Added ps2emu 4.80
Credits to Rancid-O, NzV, Joonie, Estwald, Habib, Zar, deank, Team Cobra, etc.
Changes in v3.1.0: * [MAMBA] Added support for ISO PSP on CFW CEX / DEX 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65, 4.66, 4.70, 4.75 , 4.76, 4.78
* [MAMBA / PS2_EMU] Implemented COBRA 7.3
* [MAMBA] Mamba applies patches to the modules even if you have modified the sprx to patch
* [MAMBA] Minor changes to the functions which apply the patches needed to set up the ISO PS2
* [AUTOLOADER (NEW_CORE)] TMAPI should now work properly
Changes in v2.1.4: Add support for CFW 4.76, 4.75DEX, 4.60DEX, 4.76DEX
Changes in v2.1.3 (12 Jun 15): MAMBA updated.
Changes in v2.1.3: Add support for CFW 4.75.
MAMBA updated (Add support for CFW 4.75)
Changes in v2.1.2: MAMBA updated (Add support for mmCM)
Changes in v2.1.1: (MARCH 25) - MAMBA updated Add support for mmCM
Changes in v2.1.1: (MARCH 24) MAMBA updated: Add support for NetIso (like COBRA)
Changes in v2.1.0: MAMBA updated:
-Add support for discless (bdmirror) mode with JB format game (dynamic patch of libfs.sprx like COBRA)
-Enable opcode "SYSCALL8_OPCODE_AIO_COPY_ROOT"
-Add support for 4.70DEX
-Code improvement and cleaning
Add remove LV2 memory protection for all rebug cfw bellow 4.53
Add support for 4.70DEX
MAMBA/PRX Loader payload updated: add an opcode to check if its really loaded
Loader and Autoloader will now check if MAMBA/PRX Loader payload is truly installed
Note: I will compile now MAMBA payload with version 4.1.1 of GCC (like COBRA) it save a few ko.
Changes in v2.0.0: * MAMBA/PRX Loader has now is own payload to load MAMBA instead of using Iris (sky) payload. The new payload will load MAMBA as the same way was stage2.bin on COBRA CFW.
* sys_init_osd.self (Autoloader) is no more firmware specific (payloads are no more embedded in it)
* sys_init_osd.self (Autoloader) will now clear the memory used by COBRA stage1 (if a COBRA CFW is detected and only when cobra was toggled off)
How to use it after system boot:
- Launch "MAMBA/PRX Loader"
- It will load MAMBA and VSH plugins, when it does you will get back to xmb and ear one beep if no error has occurred, if you earn more beep an error has occurred
(see log: /dev_hdd/tmp/MAMBA_PRX_Loader.log)
Note: If you want to load only MAMBA and no VSH plugins hold L1 when "MAMBA/PRX Loader" start.
if you want to load only VSH plugins and no MAMBA (PRX Loader will be used) hold R1 when "MAMBA/PRX Loader" start.
How to use it at system boot (Autoloader):
- Launch "MAMBA/PRX Loader"
- Hold CROSS to install "MAMBA/PRX Autoloader" to your PS3, when it does you will ear one beep if no error has occurred and your ps3 will restart it self, if you earn more beep an error has occurred (see log: /dev_hdd/tmp/MAMBA_PRX_Loader.log) and you will get back to xmb.
- Hold SQUARE to uninstall "MAMBA/PRX Autoloader" from your PS3, when it does you will earn one beep if no error has occurred, if you earn more beep an error has occurred
(see log: /dev_hdd/tmp/MAMBA_PRX_Loader.log)
Boot flags (can be placed in /dev_usb000/core_flags/ or /dev_usb001/core_flags/
- "failsafe" Start in normal mode (MAMBA and VSH plugins are not loaded)
- "mamba_off" Don't load MAMBA (PRX Loader will be used instead of MAMBA to load VSH plugins)
- "noplugins" Don't load VSH plugins at boot
- "verbose" Enable log and write it in /dev_usb000 or /dev_usb001 or /dev_hdd0
An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative (http://www.gamehacking.org/artemis)
Changes to ArtemisPS3 r5 by haxxxen
- Fixed constant write for pointer codes (type 6 codes).
Pointer codes were only once written and you had to activate them everytime from ingame xmb with start button. now this is not needed anymore ;)
- Fixed prx unload from gui and made proper detection for cobra and mamba.
- Now you can unload artemis_ps3.sprx from artemis gui in main menu with square button, though you have to wait for the "press start to attach" popup. it will single beep if successfully unloaded, or double beep if not loaded at all. you will also get debug output
- Changed the memory management comparing to his original source, which has improved stability. there are still cases, where games cannot handle artemis prx, but now it doesn't crash anymore, when you exit games.
- Removed an unnecessary syscall (sys_ppu_process_yield). dunno if it also improves stability, but on my side everything works smooth now with artemis gui and prx
- Added 4.81 mamba payload to artemis from mambaloader (mamba and mambaloader payload).
Changes in ArtemisPS3 r5
* Added support for 4.76 CEX/DEX and 4.78 CEX/DEX (thanks @Ps3ItaTeam)
* Updated code database to Bungholio's April 28th, 2016 update (thanks Bungholio)
* Artemis packages will now be held in the releases tab of the GitHub repository.
How To Use
Please refer to the Installation file for installation and use instructions.
Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed)
Load artemis_ps3.sprx into VSH
Access codes from an online database
Access user codes
Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis
Sorts codes and games alphabetically
Lazy Bastard - Project Founder
Berion - GUI Graphic Designer
Dnawrkshp - Creator of ArtemisPS3-GUI and ArtemisPS3-PRX
NzV - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon)
PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo
multiMAN combines Open Manager, mmOS File Manager and AVCHD for an all in one solution. It allows users to run backups, watch AVCHD videos and manage there files. Formerly known as AVCHD and Game Manager, it is now being called multiMAN. The word multi is essential to this manager due to it's multifunctional tools. multiMAN does more then just backup games to your PS3.
* Fixed nethost/netiso issues on DEX CFW
* Added support for CFW 4.81 (DEX)
* Added support for CFW 4.81 (CEX)
* Added update for Stealth version
* Added support for CFW 4.80
* Added update for Stealth version
* Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
* Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
* Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
* Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02
* Fixed crash when scanning for /net_host (ps3netsrv) games
* Added support for CFW 4.78
* Updated Japanese translation by Kyan_dudl
* Added support for CFW 4.76
* Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX
* Support for CFW 4.75 CEX/DEX
* Fixed/Removed unused DYNAREC references
Added Support for CFW 4.75 (CEX)
multiMAN 04.70.02 - 04.70.01
* Added: Unload network and NTFS modules loaded by webMAN on mM startup.
* Fixed: Create ISO from folder.
* Fixed: Issue on Rebug when copying PS3UPDAT.PUP.
* Added support for CFW 4.70
* Updated Danish translation by ChopstiX
* Updated Movian/Showtime for mM to 4.9.430
Changes in multiMAN 04.66.10 (20150110):
* Fixed game covers for split ISO games
* Fixed game backgrounds for ISO games
* Fixed few issues introduced in .08
multiMAN 04.66.09 (20150107)
* Fixed minor issue (mmCM)
* Added prompt to launch multiMAN if mmCM finds itself in non-cobra mode
* Improved support for 4.65CEX/DEX and 4.66CFW
* Fixed issues with multiple USB HDDs on Cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
* Fixed black screens/invalid-disc-errors and other problems
* Removed Habib's LV2 patches
multiMAN 04.66.06 (20141201)
* Fixes issues with games like "Shadow of Mordor" - it can be launched in JB/folder format from internal/external now
* Probably will fix issues with other JB/folder-format games
* Fix is for all standard CFWs and for cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
* /app_home is intentionally not redirected to /dev_bdvd on cobra CFWs
* New pkg structure
multiMAN 04.66.05 (20141129)
* Fixed issues with 4.66 CFW Cobra (mmCM and webMAN)
multiMAN 04.66.05 (20141129)
* Fixed issues with 4.66 CFW Cobra (mmCM and webMAN)
multiMAN 04.66.04 (20141123)
It is aimed to cover all configurations for better compatibility. This one will utilize the "USB Patch" option in "Settings" (used back in 3.41) and will affect the way BD-Mirror option is applied and when AIOMOD is used. The actual change is only with point 4) when both options are enabled.
COBRA firmwares (only affects games on external USB HDD):
1) [-] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Both options disabled) - mmCM will act the same as before (all versions up to 04.66.02)
2) [X] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Only BD-Mirror selected) - (no effect) Same as before
3) [-] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Only USB patch selected) - (no effect) Same as before
4) [X] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Both options enabled) - mM will use the old bd-mirror method (moving /PS3_GAME to the root of the USB HDD)
1) [-] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Both options disabled) - multiMAN will act the same as before (all versions up to 04.66.02)
2) [X] BD-Mirror | [-] USB Patch (Only BD-Mirror selected) - Same as before (AIOMOD.BIN is used for USB games and libfs.sprx is used for internal HDD games)
3) [-] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Only USB patch selected) - (no effect) Same as before
4) [X] BD-Mirror | [X] USB Patch (Both options enabled) - AIOMOD.BIN is not used. mM will use the old bd-mirror method for USB games (moving /PS3_GAME to the root of the USB HDD) and libfs.sprx is used for internal HDD games)
This will make mM fully compatible with older and newer cobra/non-cobra firmwares, providing all possible options for all games/environments. By using option 4) on standard firmwares the user won't have to manually delete/rename AIOMOD.BIN, because it is needed by some games and other require the plain old bd-mirror method.
For example, to make the "Mordor" game work on Cobra from external USB HDD you will need option 4) enabled (both BD-Mirror and USB Patch options enabled for the game in settings).
After you update to 04.66.04 nothing should change for most of you. If you experience issues with some external USB HDD games - try options 2) and 4). When reporting problems, please make sure that you load multiMAN/mmCM after CLEAN REBOOT and do not use other apps/patches before launching the game. If you use any app that disables syscalls/psn patchers/etc - I cannot guarantee anything.
multiMAN 04.66.03 (20141122)
* Added "BD-Mirror" on Cobra firmwares for external FAT32 USB HDD games
* Fixed black-screen-games issues for newer games (external HDD only)
* Updated libfs.sprx and explorer_plugin.sprx (for better discless support)
The updated explore_plugin.sprx (IEXP0_460.BIN in USRDIR/sys) adds proper discless support (for launching games from /app_home) to multiMAN for CFWs 4.60, 4.65 and 4.66.
multiMAN 04.66.02 (20141120)
* Added Support for 4.66 CEX CFW
* Added Support for 4.65 DEX CFW
* Added Spoof for 4.66 for older Cobra firmwares (do no use with Habib 4.65)
* Fixed some wrong memory offsets for non-cobra firmware
* Includes Showtime 4.7.494
multiMAN 04.65.02 (20141116)
* Added support for 4.65 CEX CFW
* Added support for Direct-Disc-Access for 4.65 CEX CFW
You should be now able to access all types of optical discs, that includes PS1 game discs, PS2 discs (to backup/convert to "classics"), AVCHD discs (for playback in Showtime) or Blu-ray (to backup and later decrypt on a PC), including any DATA CD/DVD with music/movies.
multiMAN 04.65.01 (20141108):
* Added support for 4.65CFW (CEX)
multiMAN 04.60.00 (20140712):
* Added support for CFW 4.60
* Fixed USB bus scanning and reset for CFW 4.53 and 4.55
* Updated Showtime for mM to version 04.05.302
* Fixed few other things
* Added support for 4.55CFW (tested by Habib)
* Added 4.55 spoof option to mmCM (do not use on non 4.46CFW)
* Fixed downloading files from sendspace from the WEB column
* Showtime 04.05.087 is included
* Names of local PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO)
* Names of network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO) after you load them at least once
* PS3 ISO games from NTFS drives will now show background and cover (if loaded at least once)
* Added support for checking for game updates for network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format
* Last loaded game/video (no network/ntfs) will be passed to webMAN for auto-load at next system start (making lastGAME almost obsolete)
* While scanning for content, mmCM will prepare data for webMAN, too (NTFS info, images and param.sfo)
* Upon launch, mM/mmCM will rescan your games and will cache images and other files
* Small change to make mM "title_id" independent (in case you change it from the default BLES80608)
* Downloading mM/mmCM updates is now "title"/"name" independent
* In mmCM mode in HOME column you now have "Scan connected NTFS USB drives" option. In case you didn't connect the drive before launching mmCM you can use this option to refresh content from NTFS drives.
! For COBRA7 compatible firmwares (CEX version only):
* Added support for PS3 games in ISO format from NTFS drives (/PS3ISO folder)
* Added support for PS1 games in ISO/BIN+CUE format from NTFS drives (/PSXISO folder)
* Added support for Blu-ray movies in ISO format from NTFS drives (/BDISO folder)
* Added support for DVD video in ISO format from NTFS drives (/DVDISO folder)
The only requirement is to have your NTFS formatted USB HDD connected to your PS3 when you start multiMAN.
* Added proper detection of COBRA7 firmwares (4.46-4.53)
* Added "Check for updates" for local PS3 games in ISO format
* Added check when loading local/network PS3 games in ISO format if installed game update requires higher firmware version and fixes sprx/self/eboot files
* Added support for 4.53 CEX CFW (tested)
* Fixed covers/backgrounds for network PS3 games in JB/folder format
* Added spoof to version 4.53 (COBRA7 firmwares only)
On Cobra7 compatible firmwares - make sure to delete mM's USRDIR/cache folder (if you want to get PIC1.PNG covers for network JB/folder games).
Network (/net_host#/***PS3***/) games now show ICON0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and a cover if available.
* Added support for loading network games in JB/FOLDER format using ps3netsrv
To use network servers you must add them in mM/mmCM in Settings ("Network Servers") and have ps3netsrv running on your PC to share the drive/folder with your games/iso/videos/etc.
* Added support for 4.50 DEX CFW
* Added support for 4.46 Cobra/Rogero CFW
* Added "Switch between mmCM and multiMAN" option in HOME column
* In Cobra/mmCM mode all functions are operational (tested)
* Added support for 4.41 DEX CFW
* Added Korean language (big thanks to Joonie86) and updated Romanian
* Added support for lastGAME 8.0 [SingStar]
* mM will display the IDPS from NOR/NAND (EID0) and from LV2 memory (spoofed/real) in "System Information"
* Fixed lastGAME support for external/usb games with bd-mirror setting
If you use lastGAME 8.0 [SingStar] version (available also in the WEB column of multiMAN) you can take advantage of REMOVING the Singstar app from your ps3 and also have quick access to the last game you loaded with multiMAN.
lastGAME 8.0 support bd-mirror settings, so it is 100% compatible with all games that multiMAN supports. multiMAN (standard/stealth) is required to be installed to use bd-mirror with lastGAME 8.0.
* Added support for 4.50CFW
* PS1/PS2/PS3 games, BD-MIRROR INT/EXT, BD-MOVIE REGION CHANGE/DYNAREC SUPPORT
* Disc-less mode: Icon changed from BD disc to "folder icon"
04.46.04 - requires BASE 04.46.02 or later installed
* Minor update to improve a bit the download speeds for updates, covers and other things.
* Supports ODDE MCU 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and later
* Supports downloading game covers
* Supports downloading themes
* Includes Showtime for mM 04.03.536 by Andreas Oman (so no need for separate ISO and reset/eject/reload)
* Changed exitspawn method (thanks to kakaroto for the suggestion) - that means that now RetroArch or other apps can be seamlessly integrated again with mM on OFW + ODDE
* Added Croatian (Hrvatski) language - translation by Robi666
* Added Slovak (Slovenčina) language - translation by lubek76
* Updated Czech (Čeština) language - translation by varinek and Mutagen
* Fixed some issues with downloading covers/updates
Now multiMAN supports 34 languages.
multiMAN ver 04.46.03 STEALTH (20130908).zip (38.56MB)
(Install report_data.txt file with deanK’s installPKG by placing the file on the root of the memory stick and PRESS START to install it)
* Added support for 4.46DEX (REX)
* Added support for 4.46 CFW
* Fixed "Change BD-Movie Region" for 4.41CFW
multiMAN 04.40.00 (06-02-2013):
* New server for covers/themes/webcolumn/game-updates
multiMAN 04.40.00 (05-03-2013):
* Updated Showtime for mM to 04.03.211
* Updated PS1 Emulator (ps1_emu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
* Updated PS1_NET Emulator (ps1_netemu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
Now mM will use ps1_emu/ps1_netemu from 4.41OFW (patched of course) when launching PS1 ISO/BIN+CUE backups if your PS3 is running 4.40CFW/4.41CFW. I didn't change the mM version, but if you wish better PS1 backups compatibility and newer Showtime - update to this BASE version.
You can install this version either from scratch or update any installed mM version.
multiMAN 04.40.00 (05-02-2013):
* Added support for 4.41 CFW
All specific features (like BD Movie region Change, BD-Mirror, DYNAREC, PS1 BIN+ISO backups, PS2 Classics, discless, etc) work.
multiMAN 04.30.00 (03-31-2013) [Test Update]:
* Added support to encrypt standard disc-backup PS2 ISO files from /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO and /dev_usb***/PS2ISO to PS2 Classics
* Added support to delete PS2 Classics (ISO+folder)
* Added support to load PS2 Classics from USB HDD (folder will be transferred to internal HDD)
* Encryption is done by spawning "ps2classics" which resides in mM's USRDIR/sys/PS2C.BIN (source code provided in the ps2classics.rar below)
Basically it comes down to:
1) Rip your original PS2 game disc with multiMAN (it took just 4-5 mins to backup my KILLZONE disc) / or transfer a PS2 ISO backup to /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO
2) Go to RETRO column and load the ISO - you'll be prompted to convert to PS2 Classic
3) Conversion takes 2 to 5 mins and you'll be returned to multiMAN (you'll see the converted game with [PS2 Classic] suffix in the name)
4) Activate the PS2 Classic and start it from XMB/PS2 Classic Placeholder
Default CID and KLICENSE used (compatible with aldostools and CaptainCPS-X tools/apps):
This test update requires that you have 04.30.00 BASE or updated online to 04.30.00. The online version is not updated with this test build.
Changes in ps2classic source code:
* Added 64bit file access functions to support 4GB+ files (for LIMG and encryption)
* Added asynchronous READ/WRITE to improve encryption speed (1GB / 3min)
* Added progress bar and 'Remaining time' information to the encryption
* Added check if the provided ISO is a CD or DVD image for proper LIMG header creation
multiMAN 04.30.00 (03-24-2013):
You need "PS2 Classics Placeholder" (by CaptainCPS-X) installed [and activated] and your ps2 classics in /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO as subfolders. If you don't have memory-cards, mM will create them for you under SAVEDATA subfolder in the game folder.
Use the following structure format:
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game (simple naming format - no cover download)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/COVER.JPG (not mandatory, but if present will have higher priority than downloaded covers)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (mM will create it if missing)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (mM will create it if missing)
or even better, the recommended format:
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003 (mM will use the gameID and will download the cover if available)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/ISO.BIN.ENC
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/COVER.JPG (not mandatory, but if present will have higher priority than downloaded cover)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (mM will create it if missing)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (mM will create it if missing)
Basically you only need the ISO.BIN.ENC and nothing else:
and mM will show "MyPS2Classic" disc icon in the RETRO column. If you name your folder with the game-id, mM will download the cover. If you put "COVER.JPG" next to the iso, mM will use it instead. That's it.
Play Manager v1.10
- Fixed the issue that prevented the load of PS2 games.
- Added support for CFW 4.81 DEX.
Play Manager v1.09
- Corrected the detection of CFWs that share the same TOC.
- Added the option to enable / disable manager priority in the Tools menu.
Play Manager v1.08
- Added support for CFW 4.80 DEX and 4.81 CEX
- Icon priority is enabled by default in this version
Play Manager v1.07
- Added support for CFW 4.80 CEX
Play Manager v1.06 (unreleased)
- Added support for CFW 4.78 CEX/DEX.
- Fixed the tool for ISO creation (Thanks to Estwald).
- Added Controlfan using sm.sprx for Mamba/Cobra if sm.self isn't active (Thanks to Estwald).
- Fixed error hiding gauges caused that the backgorund image dissapear.
- Added a new profile to Controlfan (now 5 in total).
- Added function to copy explore_plugin.sprx & libfs.sprx to USB (useful for people that need to patch them), only go to Global Options > Tools, press L1 + R1 + SELECT + START to start the copy.
XMB Modification that allows you to load your games in an alternative way, transforming the What's New menu on the XMB into a Game List for choosing your game to mount and play using a custom version of webMAN MOD.
* If you are on other 4.81 CFW or Rebug 4.80.1 you should continue to use v0.16, there is no difference except Rebug 4.81 support in this release.
* webMAN MOD no longer supports Launchpad by default so you can use THIS UP to DATE 1.45.05 package, Make sure to install the FULL version (Thank you @kozarovv for compiling the sprx). Please remember this version of wMM is not supported by anyone and is unofficial, So if you have issues with it please don't annoy aldostools.
* Note: If you are on 4.81 CEX CFW and you want to use this up to date version of webMAN MOD for Launchpad xml generation you will need to create an empty "rebug" folder on dev_flash. Then this version of webMAN mod will generate the xml for Launchpad. The reason for the folder requirement is that there is a check in webMAN that looks for that folder before it makes the Launchpad xml.
- Added support for 4.81 (Mamba 3.x uses file hashes from 4.81 Ferrox Cobra)
- Added support for Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
IRISMAN 3.50.10 [4.80]
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 CEX/DEX (Thanks to Joonie86)
- Fixed the option that restore the settings in Fan Controller (6/16/16)
- Fixed regression loading ISO from ntfs drive (9/13/16)
- Added Danish translation (thanks to Assassins) (9/16/16)
- Reverted MAMBA payload to the version used in 3.50.8
(the new version was causing a black screen that I should investigate)
- Added support for 4.78DEH (no mamba yet) Thanks to Joonie for the payload
- Updated MAMBA with latest build from Rancid-O (which adds support for PS2ISO)
- Enabled launch PS2ISO* on Mamba mode
- Small optimization in ISO builder
* Requires to have installed the patched PS2 emulators (MAMBA PRX Loader 3.0.0)
- Added support for 4.78 CEX & 4.78 DEX
- Fan control is now enabled if fan payload is not applied (e.g. webMAN is not loaded)
- Added new SM SPRX from Iris Manager 2.96 by Estwald
- Added fix to ISO build from Iris Manager 2.95 by Estwald
- Fixed regression in delete directory
- SM Monitor now display the system stats (fan speed, temperature, free memory, free space on HDD)
* Hold SELECT+L2 on XMB to toggle persistent display of system stats:
* 1 beep = Enabled, 2 beeps = Disabled
- Fixed a regression in Build ISO
- Fixed the payload 4.60 DEX (fixed by @Joonie )
- Added support for start the manager playing MP3/OGG (dec/4)
- Fixed a freeze listing games with NP title id (caused by an old debug code)
- Added support to play MP3/OGG files from File Manager
- Added support to play up to 100 MP3/OGG/MOD files as background music in Setup Menu
Put the files in /dev_hdd0/game/IRISMAN00/USRDIR/music/ as music1.mp3, music2.mod, music3.ogg, etc.
- File Manager now remembers the last used folders
- Fixed new PS3MAPI opcodes for peek/poke LV2. (Not used by IRISMAN)
- Added support for new cores in RetroArch 1.2.2 Unofficial Beta 1.3
- Updated mamba with new opcodes for PS3MAPI that allow peek/poke lv1/lv2 through syscall 8 (to keep access to peek/poke while syscalls are disabled) and extended protection of detection of syscall 8 adding a security key that allow access to syscall 8 only by an authorized process when syscalls are partially-disabled.
- Added auto-play after mount (requires webMAN MOD running)
- Fixed: Mamba was being detected as Cobra when sk1e payload was moved to syscall38
- Backup game disc now ignores the whole PS3_UPDATE folder
- Improved support for BD Mirror on Cobra/Mamba
- Added support to unmount games mounted by webMAN
- sk1e payload now uses syscall 38 to avoid conflicts with Mamba/Cobra syscall 8
- Updated Mamba to add back the Cobra PSX emulation and extended lv1 peeks
- Now the GUI can be controlled by multiple game pads (instead of the first connected)
- Added support for CFW 4.81.
- Added Payload mamba 2.x (without support PS2ISO and PSPISO ... if you want to use the emu is much more practical to use a Cobra CFW).
- Payload discless updated with the 4.81 files.
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 DEX, DEH 4.80, 4.78 DEH, DEX 4.60, 4.60 DEH, 3:55 DEH (Thanks to developer Joonie).
- Added support for playback of .ogg and .mp3 files as background music (Thanks aldostools).
- Recognition of Custom Firmware for: Rebug (all versions), Habib (all versions), Rogero (all versions), PS3ITA (all versions) and Ferrox (only version 4.80).
- System Manager Plugin rebuilt and made more stable.
- Now in the system information you can view your console ID.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.90 Fixed:
- Fixed 2 offset in the mamba payload that could create some problems.
- Mamba version 7.2 (updated to the latest available before the integration of the support for iso PS2 and PSP)
- Fixed bug that did not start the manager on CFW less than 4.80.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.90
- Updated manager with payload 4.80 (Thanks Joonie)
- Discless updated file with the CFW 4.80 properly patched.
- Updated and integrated mamba payload for CFW 4.80.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.85
- ISO PS2 with payload mamba (Thanks Rancid-o)
- Manager modified to start ISO PS2 in Mamba Mode
- Small bugfix
Changelog for GameSonic v3.82
- Added code to recognize the CFW 4.78 (the same code used for CFW 4.76)
- menu added to monitor temperature (Thanks Estwald)
- Small bugfix in the file manager (Resume Function / Off)
- Now the gui can be changed with the keys Directional
Changelog for GameSonic v3.81
Inserted inside the plugin sm.sprx a code to display temperature and fan speed when you press the keys SELECT + Ingame-in XMB (Contrary to Iris manager and IRISMAN I purposely disabled repeating every 10 seconds that I consider stressful, whenever you want to see the temperature, simply press the keys)
Changelog for GameSonic v3.80
- Fixed a regression in the construction of iso (Thanks Estwald)
- Code to launch the system manager plugin replaced with that of Estwald
- Fixed bug that did disbailitare / rehabilitate patch of cobra CFW 4.76.1 LITE Rebug
- Now the payload mamba is launched without rebooting nesusn (Thanks to nzv for payloads and Estwald for helping me with this code)
- Launch of the system manager plugin added to the new mode mamba
- Reinserted gui graphics for fan control
Credits and thanks:
Orion - The creator of Gamesonic
Estwald - For Iris Manager
Rancid-o - For Ps3ITA Manager and CFW Setup (some functions gamesonic Manger come from CFW Setup)
Joonie - For code recognition CFW 4.66 and for different payload that has found
Deank - For the new loader of the Manager and the modified version of Showtime
Aldo Vargas - To IRISMAN (some functions Gamesonic Manger come from Irisman)
Habib - For some payload that has found
3141card / zecoxao - for the help they gave me with the mamba and the dump feature of Flash
Franzes80 / Dark71 / Nokekko155 - For the icon, testing and support that they gave me for this release
PS3Ultimate Cinavia Protection Tool (V1.03) mod by bitsbubba
- Added Full Cinavia patches (BD/HDD) for CFW 3.55-4.65
- Added Full Cinavia patches (BD/HDD) for CFW 4.81 by darkjiros
- Made individual packages for each FW version
PS3Ultimate Cinavia Protection Tool (V1.02) mod by bitsbubba
- Added 4.53-4.65 compatibility
- Removed unnecessary files for faster install (and smaller pkg)
- Renamed to PS3Ultimate Cinavia Protection Tool (tool instead installer as it Removes/Restores Cinavia)
Previous Releases (by Razorx)
Updated App To Remove & Restore Cinavia From BD's On 4.46 & 4.50 (Thanks to HABIB)
v1.00 - Intial Release from RazorX
hey guys here is a little something ive put together for you it has the ability to remove and restore cinavia protection on 3.55, 4.21, 4.46 & 4.50 just install the pkg, load it up and choose your option its as simple as that really.