Release Log 0.06
- Added move support for faster moving files/directories instead of copy/delete.
- Added very basic LUA support (only string/math libs + echo function). Expect much more functions to be supported in next releases
- Several fixes for (again) people with different screens
Release Log 0.05
- 0.05b hotfix: Longer names than 10 characters are now supported
- Added Confirmation Windows to prevent accidently copy and delete.
- Added filesize information
- Added Comgenie's Awesome Filesplitter (Windows)
- Added Creation of new folders
- Added Renaming of files/folders
- More fixes for different screens
- Color highlight of the selected file
Release Log 0.04
- Fix for different (SD) screens (bigger text on lower resolutions). Now the top bar is visible and text is always readable
- Added a copying progress text (which also fixed the hanging!)
- Added retrying on I/O errors while copying
- Added an about text
- Fixed several other minor bugs
Release Log 0.03
- Added Scrolling
- Added Non-empty folder deletion
- Added a security option (Normal Mode/Advanced mode) where normal mode will only allow write access in /usb_dev and /usb_hdd0/game.
- Added the ability to backup up files over 4GB to external (explanation below)
- Fixed a hang-bug with folders with many files
Known issues in 0.06
- Not possible to copy/delete any files with spaces in it
- When copying things to the External USB, the files are marked as system files.
Windows will not display them unless you turn them on as explained here:
* * How to >4GB file backupping (need at least 0.03). * *
All files/folders copied from the internal disk (like /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/)
to the external disk (/dev_usb .. ) which are larger than 4GB will be splitted in multiple parts.
When copying the files back from external to internal, those files will be merged again.
* Note: You still can't play games with >4GB files from the external directly! But now you can at least backup and restore them.
* * Help, My files i copied to the external drive are not visible on my pc?
The files are marked as system files, which windows default hides.
Go to Tools > Folder options and disable the following option: Hide protected operation system files.
* * Help, It won't copy
On the screen you'll see 2 directory listings. The yellow one is your 'active' one.
You can browse through them with the D-PAD and enter directories with the X. When you press the copy button,
the selected file or directory will be copied to the other current folder of the other directory listing.
So make sure the other directory listing is always in the correct folder (index of /dev_usb000 for your external drive).