An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative (http://www.gamehacking.org/artemis)
Changes to ArtemisPS3 r5 by haxxxen
- Fixed constant write for pointer codes (type 6 codes).
Pointer codes were only once written and you had to activate them everytime from ingame xmb with start button. now this is not needed anymore ;)
- Fixed prx unload from gui and made proper detection for cobra and mamba.
- Now you can unload artemis_ps3.sprx from artemis gui in main menu with square button, though you have to wait for the "press start to attach" popup. it will single beep if successfully unloaded, or double beep if not loaded at all. you will also get debug output
- Changed the memory management comparing to his original source, which has improved stability. there are still cases, where games cannot handle artemis prx, but now it doesn't crash anymore, when you exit games.
- Removed an unnecessary syscall (sys_ppu_process_yield). dunno if it also improves stability, but on my side everything works smooth now with artemis gui and prx
- Added 4.81 mamba payload to artemis from mambaloader (mamba and mambaloader payload).
Changes in ArtemisPS3 r5
* Added support for 4.76 CEX/DEX and 4.78 CEX/DEX (thanks @Ps3ItaTeam)
* Updated code database to Bungholio's April 28th, 2016 update (thanks Bungholio)
* Artemis packages will now be held in the releases tab of the GitHub repository.
How To Use
Please refer to the Installation file for installation and use instructions.
Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed)
Load artemis_ps3.sprx into VSH
Access codes from an online database
Access user codes
Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis
Sorts codes and games alphabetically
Lazy Bastard - Project Founder
Berion - GUI Graphic Designer
Dnawrkshp - Creator of ArtemisPS3-GUI and ArtemisPS3-PRX
NzV - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon)
PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo