This is another Backup Manager made from the ground. It allows you to mount a backup stored in your USB device or in the internal hdd as a virtual Blue-Ray using 4 differents UI : "List", "Grid", "XMB" and "Flow".
This is the initial release, but it is intended to be an "AIO backup manager".
Add : PS2 CONFIG creator.
Add : Re-write code to be more 'flexible' (almost nothing change for the user).
Add : Filter.
Add : "Use game sidemenu".
Fix Mamba : offset PSP_savedata.
Fix : error libxml when compile the project.
Fix : No more 'browsing freeze' when PIC1 was loading.
Add : A progress bar will be displayed, when the PIC1 is loading.
Add : PS2 WideScreen option. See note (1).
Add : local DB of hash to check games integrity. See note (2).
Add : Plugin manager. See note(3).
Add FileManager : Extract ZIP files.
Add : New covers server.
Add : Re-signed games can be restored.
Add : For PS2 and PS1 the main icon (aka 'ICON0') is loaded at the path of the game. See note (4).
(1) It use the included WideScreen pnach collection from PCSX2.
If you want to use your own pnach from "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach", you must disable WideScreen because when you apply a pnach to the iso it change the CRC.
(2) I downloaded every MD5 for PS2 & PSX games from redump.org. It's inside ManaGunZ folder 'USRDIR/sys/Check.zip'.
For PSP backups, it come from renascene.com. Every CRC32 are saved in 'USRDIR/sys/PSP_CRC.txt'.
(3) The plugin Manager will deal with every sprx inside "/dev_hdd0/plugins" ONLY. If this folder do not exist, the option is not available.
(4) If the backup path is "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.iso", so the main icon path must be "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.jpg".
The following extention is supported : 'jpg', 'JPG', 'png', 'PNG'.
Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
Rename : it rename the ISO name
Add/remove to favorite
Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach". The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
Delete : It delete the iso.
Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...
_ wihtout peek&poke (only cobra)
_ group PKG
_ auto update
_ Add : PFD extractor
_ Add : Speed Start / Speed Scan
_ UI XMB : Use setting column
_ Add filemanager : mount iso
_ IRD iso
_ debug EBOOT
_ tool TIP HELP
_ filemanager standalone
- Change IDPS in LV2
- Clean Syscall: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 35, 36
- Direct Boot
- Install gamedata in your usb device (redirect /dev_hdd0/game to /dev_usb000/GAMEI)
- Support multiple Payloads: Cobra ISO, Mamba, Iris (Sky), MM, Cobra OFW
- BD Emulation: BD-EMU (patched libfs.sprx), BD-Mirror (for only 1 usb connected)
- Redirect /app_home as /dev_bdvd
- Backup/Copy games
- Delete game
- Favorite games
- Rename title of your backups
- Patch EBOOT (4.21-4.6x) to 4.21 (prevents error 0x80010009)
- Extract/Convert to ISO
- Fix permission (Change permission to 0777 of every folder and file of a game)
- Download update
- Re-sign every executable of your backup with the 4.21 keys
- Make PKG / Make PKG stealth
- Choose directories where ManaGunZ will find your backups
- 4 differents UI : "List", "Grid", "XMB" and "Flow"