- Compatibility with console CEX / DEX / SEX.
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time (vsh.self for example can be debugged in rte, or any game with non debug eboot)
- Debugging kernel in real time (and lv2_kernel.self lv1.self).
*Classic functions (RTE on CEX + DEX):
- Get process memory.
- Place a job in memory.
- Shutdown and restart the console.
- Working through Wireless.
- Bypass exec pages writing restriction.
- Bypass lv2 memory protection.
- Peek / Poke LV1 and LV2
- Set ConsoleID at anytime/anywhere
- Changing LED.
- VSH module loading
- create a directory in your /dev_usb000/ called "plugins"
and put all your sprx plugins into, it should be
All of the sprx that are present in this folder, will be loaded at ps3 boot.
-There is no max sprx number that can be loaded, the only limit will be the memory available, this is important, if you load to many sprx, some games will refuse to load.
-SPRX will be injected into vsh process, therefore they will be runned at every moment(even during a game).
-Deank made a cool FTP server sprx, that you can load into VSH, so you have a ftp even while you're playing a game. I just patched it for CCAPI. Or use webMAN 1.43 for CCAPI,
How to install CCAPI?
Just download and run this pkg on your ps3.
CCAPI_2_70_REV6_Package__developer_.rar It will tell you to reboot, and it's done. You only need to do this once.
How to uninstall CCAPI?
Just run again the pkg.
Is it risky?
No, in the worst case, you could need to reinstall your firmware.
Quick control console:
It's just a quick tool to use some of CCAPI functions.
(rev6) Added 4.81 DEX support
(rev5) Added 4.81 CEX support
(rev4) Added 4.80 CEX/DEX support
(rev3) Added 4.78 DEX support
(rev2) Added 4.78 CEX support
(rev2) Added 4.76 DEX support
Added other platform support (android)
Optimized network bitrate
Added support for custom firmware 4.60 / 4.65.
Added support for custom firmware 4.66 CEX (Rev2)
Added support for custom firmware 4.70 CEX (Rev3)
Added support for custom firmware 4.70 DEX (Rev4)
Added support for custom firmware 4.75 CEX (Rev5)
Added support for custom firmware 4.75 DEX (Rev6)
Added support for custom firmware 4.76 CEX (Rev7)
Added support Cobra. Added SetBootPsid / SetBootConsoleId / SetPsid.
Added 4.53/4.55 support
Added a console list
- Memory use has been reduced
- Boot time has been reduced too, at the first load it's about 20 sec, then for next boot it's now instant.
- Shoud be compatible with more fimwares now.
- DLL is now released, you can now make your own ccapi programs.