multiMAN combines Open Manager, mmOS File Manager and AVCHD for an all in one solution. It allows users to run backups, watch AVCHD videos and manage there files. Formerly known as AVCHD and Game Manager, it is now being called multiMAN. The word multi is essential to this manager due to it's multifunctional tools. multiMAN does more then just backup games to your PS3.
* Added support for lastGAME 8.0 [SingStar]
* mM will display the IDPS from NOR/NAND (EID0) and from LV2 memory (spoofed/real) in "System Information"
* Fixed lastGAME support for external/usb games with bd-mirror setting
If you use lastGAME 8.0 [SingStar] version (available also in the WEB column of multiMAN) you can take advantage of REMOVING the Singstar app from your ps3 and also have quick access to the last game you loaded with multiMAN.
lastGAME 8.0 support bd-mirror settings, so it is 100% compatible with all games that multiMAN supports. multiMAN (standard/stealth) is required to be installed to use bd-mirror with lastGAME 8.0.
* Supports ODDE MCU 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and later
* Supports downloading game covers
* Supports downloading themes
* Includes Showtime for mM 04.03.536 by Andreas Oman (so no need for separate ISO and reset/eject/reload)
* Changed exitspawn method (thanks to kakaroto for the suggestion) - that means that now RetroArch or other apps can be seamlessly integrated again with mM on OFW + ODDE
* Added Croatian (Hrvatski) language - translation by Robi666
* Added Slovak (Slovenčina) language - translation by lubek76
* Updated Czech (Čeština) language - translation by varinek and Mutagen
* Fixed some issues with downloading covers/updates
Now multiMAN supports 34 languages.
multiMAN ver 04.46.03 STEALTH (20130908).zip (38.56MB)
(Install report_data.txt file with deanK’s installPKG by placing the file on the root of the memory stick and PRESS START to install it)
* Added support for 4.46DEX (REX)
* Added support for 4.46 CFW
* Fixed "Change BD-Movie Region" for 4.41CFW
multiMAN 04.40.00 (06-02-2013):
* New server for covers/themes/webcolumn/game-updates
multiMAN 04.40.00 (05-03-2013):
* Updated Showtime for mM to 04.03.211
* Updated PS1 Emulator (ps1_emu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
* Updated PS1_NET Emulator (ps1_netemu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
Now mM will use ps1_emu/ps1_netemu from 4.41OFW (patched of course) when launching PS1 ISO/BIN+CUE backups if your PS3 is running 4.40CFW/4.41CFW. I didn't change the mM version, but if you wish better PS1 backups compatibility and newer Showtime - update to this BASE version.
You can install this version either from scratch or update any installed mM version.
multiMAN 04.40.00 (05-02-2013):
* Added support for 4.41 CFW
All specific features (like BD Movie region Change, BD-Mirror, DYNAREC, PS1 BIN+ISO backups, PS2 Classics, discless, etc) work.
* multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE CEX (20130502).pkg (37MB)
* multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE DEX (20130502).pkg (32MB)
* multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE STEALTH (20130502).zip (35MB)
multiMAN 04.30.00 (03-31-2013) [Test Update]:
* Added support to encrypt standard disc-backup PS2 ISO files from /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO and /dev_usb***/PS2ISO to PS2 Classics
* Added support to delete PS2 Classics (ISO+folder)
* Added support to load PS2 Classics from USB HDD (folder will be transferred to internal HDD)
* Encryption is done by spawning "ps2classics" which resides in mM's USRDIR/sys/PS2C.BIN (source code provided in the ps2classics.rar below)
Basically it comes down to:
1) Rip your original PS2 game disc with multiMAN (it took just 4-5 mins to backup my KILLZONE disc) / or transfer a PS2 ISO backup to /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO
2) Go to RETRO column and load the ISO - you'll be prompted to convert to PS2 Classic
3) Conversion takes 2 to 5 mins and you'll be returned to multiMAN (you'll see the converted game with [PS2 Classic] suffix in the name)
4) Activate the PS2 Classic and start it from XMB/PS2 Classic Placeholder
Default CID and KLICENSE used (compatible with aldostools and CaptainCPS-X tools/apps):
This test update requires that you have 04.30.00 BASE or updated online to 04.30.00. The online version is not updated with this test build.
Changes in ps2classic source code:
* Added 64bit file access functions to support 4GB+ files (for LIMG and encryption)
* Added asynchronous READ/WRITE to improve encryption speed (1GB / 3min)
* Added progress bar and 'Remaining time' information to the encryption
* Added check if the provided ISO is a CD or DVD image for proper LIMG header creation
multiMAN 04.30.00 (03-24-2013):
You need "PS2 Classics Placeholder" (by CaptainCPS-X) installed [and activated] and your ps2 classics in /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO as subfolders. If you don't have memory-cards, mM will create them for you under SAVEDATA subfolder in the game folder.
Use the following structure format:
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game (simple naming format - no cover download)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/COVER.JPG (not mandatory, but if present will have higher priority than downloaded covers)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (mM will create it if missing)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Test Game/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (mM will create it if missing)
or even better, the recommended format:
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003 (mM will use the gameID and will download the cover if available)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/ISO.BIN.ENC
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/COVER.JPG (not mandatory, but if present will have higher priority than downloaded cover)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (mM will create it if missing)
/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SCUS-97194] NFL GameDay 2003/SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (mM will create it if missing)
Basically you only need the ISO.BIN.ENC and nothing else:
and mM will show "MyPS2Classic" disc icon in the RETRO column. If you name your folder with the game-id, mM will download the cover. If you put "COVER.JPG" next to the iso, mM will use it instead. That's it.