Since i'm a physic, i developed a linux tool to do some experiments to reproduce a seismographer. so today i decided to try to write something similar to my university tool.
This is a simple Seismograph for ps3. it uses all the axis of the first controller.
it works on any tv resolution (only from v0.2.0)
Anyway i hope this can show how people can use PSL1GHT SDK
I have updated my old seismograph homebrew. now it is fully tested and can be used as a Strong Motion Seismometer.
- 0.2.0 -
- Updated to NoRSX 0.2.9 and added SD tv support. 1080p is still the best resolution for this homebrew
- 0.1.9 -
- Added Cross, Triangle and Square Buttons on the screen
- Added Triangle button to allow people to see only a graph (if you press it 4 times it will show again everything)
- Added Square button to show the Max Gravity Accelleration of each axis (remind that G = 9.81 m/s^2)
- Changed the FPS text to the sampling period (it will be shown as centi-seconds)
- Added better buttons control.
- Added PIC1.PNG
- Changed ICON0.PNG