IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal open code manager Made with Homebrew tools.
Supports the custom firmwares: 3.41 (Hermes), 3.55 (Kmeaw), 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug), 4.31 CFW (MiralaTijera), 4.21 DEX, 4.40CFW and 4.41CFW.
- Support PS3 games from external HDD (dev_usbxxx/GAMEZ) or internal HDD (dev_hdd0/GAMES)
- Display game covers in multiMAN style (copy the JPG files like BLES12345.JPG to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/covers)
- Support large files (+4GB) cached on internal HDD for games launched from USB
- Obsolete: ability to replace EBOOT.BIN with lower fw requirment for games launched from BD drive
- Support PS2 data for games like Singstar (the path included "ps2disc.txt" is mounted as "/dev_ps2disc")
- Support PSX games from CD and ISO image format (sector size of 2048, 2352, 2336 or 2448 bytes)
* Note: Assign the MC from Iris (the system hangs if MC is assigned from the emu)
- Support play of extracted PKG stored on external HDD (extract the PKG to "dev_usbxxx/game")
- PKG Installation from Iris (Tools -> .PKG Install)
- Support easy copy of program's data from /dev_usb/iris to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4
- FTP Support
IMPORTANT: After installing the PKG, restart the PS3, if Iris Manager was loaded before.
What's New in version 2.60b:
Fixed issue where not submitted all ISOS, not show the internal icon that hung to list many games from NTFS (stupid fclose () forgotten , argh! XD)
What's New in version 2.60:
Support functions + Cobra CFW 4.46 Rogero for ISOS
Improved the preview icon in Archive Manager (pre-displayed icon in /dev_hdd0/games without going into the folder)
Added Quick press + to enter the Archive Manager, you will now have a more frequent use . If parental control is enabled, only allows non-hazardous use Archive Manager (ISOS mount Cobra mode and so on)
Mode becomes active only when Iris Manager is set to "Payload No Disco" and is detected cobra syscall 8 4.46. In this mode it is necessary to patch explore_plugin.sprx but may need libfs.sprx patched module.
From NTFS drive, EXTx, / dev_hdd0, / dev_usb00x:
ISOS PS3 games: are in the folder "/ PS3ISO". The ICON0.PNG is viewed from within the ISO but you can put an image. Png (wide) or. Jpg (elongated) with the same name as a cover art ISO external. Also the cover art is taken conventional (typical of Multiman with the title id). The ISOS can be split (if needed) with extension follows name.iso.0, name.iso.1, ... name.iso.9 (2048 bytes / sector)
DVD ISOS: Single from "Archive Manager" (the default type are not detected when other). The ISOS can be split (if needed) with extension follows name.iso.0, name.iso.1, ... name.iso.9 (2048 bytes / sector)
Bluray ISOs: Single from "Archive Manager" (not sure if it works because I have none: basically, try to detect a mark UDF). The ISOS can be split (if needed) with extension follows name.iso.0, name.iso.1, ... name.iso.9 (2048 bytes / sector)
From unit / dev_hdd0, / dev_usb00x:
PS3 games with single files: The usual way but with mounting Cobra.
PS1 ISOs: Use proper support Iris Manager, well known
From unit / dev_hdd0:
PS2 ISOS: CD (without audio tracks and only ISO 2048 bytes / sector) and DVD (2048 bytes / sector). USB drives are not supported in this mode.
From NTFS drive and the Archive Manager:
PS3 ISOs, BD, and DVD from any directory, using auto-detection.
Dynamic Creation ISOS: select a file, press SELECT and use the "Build ISO from file" to exit to the XMB with a data DVD ISO
Dynamic Creation ISOS with Showtime launched: Select and press X on a file type. Avi,. Mp4 or. Mkv (I have come to create a DVD ISO 32 GB ). If Showtime is installed automatically run, select the drive and ready Bluray (Showtime takes theirs to recognize and then play the file, but then goes smoothly )
Note on dynamic creation: the trick is to create a small file on NTFS drive's root (hence not supported EXTx, can not write) with the name "iris_manager.biso" which contains the ISO and sectors adosarle then file data.
Note on the general ISOS: It is important that the files are not too fragmented to avoid problems.
Have some ability to detect ISOS to assemble them from any directory (avoid using PS1 ISOs) and in the case of NTFS drive, ISOS dynamically create a single file containing (SELECT and "Build ISO from file) or released Showtime in files. avi,. mp4 and. mkv. isos must be 2048 bytes / sector and use extension. iso or is fragmented into several parts using extensions. iso.0,. iso.1 ..... iso.9 ...
ISOS options in the GUI:
Pressing SELECT can select the ISO as a favorite or disassemble the unit if it is NTFS or EXTx.
PS3 Favourite taken with preference to be shown / thrown / dev_hdd0, then ISOS and finally / dev_usb00x
PSP Games: No support is provided.
Create PS3 game ISOS:
With Cobra ODE tool, it can be done, from single files:
Currently there is no way to create them support from Iris Manager.
What's New in version 2.58:
Archive Manager (File Manager):
- Added vertical split by default in windows A and B from resolution 720P (to switch between vertical/horizontal, press L2/R2).
- Added .png/.jpg small viewer pressing X on these files.
- Added automatic display of ICON0.PNG when we list from game directory (GAMEZ, GAMES) passing through the game folder (the viewer uses the path - "game folder"/PS3_GAME/ICON0.PNG to show it.
- Fixed error of recurring copy when copy to the same unit, at a lower level folder.
- Added libntf_ext latest changes that allow to use functions like fopen() for NTFS/EXTx drives.
NOTE: remember that NTFS/EXTx support only works in Archive Manager: to install .PKG proceed from there.
What's new in version 2.56 (Official version):
-Added support for external devices with NTFS (Windows, read/write) and EXT2/3/4 (Linux, read only) from "Archive Manager"
-Added support for BD Emu PS3_GM01 activated (support to "direct multiboot" discs using the disc structure: dev_bdvd/PS3_GM01/ in "BD emu" mode)
NOTE: Remember that writing is experimental support and you assume the risks when using it: check with "chkdsk " to ensure that no data is lost or corrupted.
With the partitions "ext" to be in read, no problem that can corrupt anything.
1) plug in the device and wait 5 to 10 seconds for it to mount. If not, unplug and plug it back. Multiple devices can be plugged.
2) the partitions are displayed as " ntfs0:" to " ntfsX: "
3) Remember that it is important to unmount the device before unplugging: from the root option in "Archive Manager" or leaving Iris Manager
-Added support for "asynchronous copy" to speed up file copying in "Archive Manager"
-Added option "Get file/folder info" in "Archive Manager" (press SELECT) for information on the number of files and free space required to copy.
What's new in version 2. 52 (Official version):
- Added support to CFW 4.50 from Evilnat Manager version.
- Added fix for error 80010009 on 4.50 FW games.
NOTE: this support has not been tested by me and after many months, if I have confused with something (hopefully not): if there is a bug, write a cooment in the thread and I will try to correct it as soon as posible. Estwald.-
What's new in version 2. 51 (Official version):
-Added support CFW 4.46 (from PS3Ita Manager v1.20.) Thanks to Rancid - o and company)
Note: Has not been tested by me and I don't know if needed additional patches in Rogero 4.46 or if there is some kind of bug. I'm still in 4.40 MiralaTijera... so give a try it and if there are problems, we will see that it can be
-Updated languages Chinese simplified/traditional (Thanks Liqianyu) and added Portuguese (from PS3Ita Manager v1.20)
-Added access to menus of options (SELECT and START) by parental control lock to prevent children from accessing these options: If the parental control for the games is set between 1 and 8 inclusive pressing these buttons, display a message instead.
What's New in version 2.70 (Unofficial version by Evilnat aka Nathan_r32_69):
- Added the payload for Custom Firmware 4.41 DEX (Evilnat);
- Added the payload control fan for Custom Firmware 4.41 DEX
What's new in version 2. 50J:
-Fixed an issue of dates where it is now marked as 32 of may (do not take off the coat!
-Updated languages Chinese simplified/traditional (Thanks Liqianyu)
What's New in version 2.50:
NOTE: From this version, I will be partially retired. Or put in another way: I will not be as active as before (only in case of "extreme" need I would work on it) and I hope that the inclusion of the new GUI other people are encouraged to continue to maintain and improve the program: I have done everything possible to provide all the tools and materials needed, but now it's time to take a break and do other things and maybe others take over if they want to continue to implement things.
1) Added a separate loader and isolated application itself in principle from the LIBFS patched, but this could open other possibilities.
2) Added a status check of Network and warning messages in case of error, for FTP
3) New GUI format "slide icons" accessible "Global Options" (Global Options) -> "Change Current GUI" (Change Current GUI), with new colors with smooth gradient background.
DPAD LEFT / RIGHT: move one position to the left or right
L1/R1: Scroll up and jumping a number of positions within the icons
DPAD UP: Toggle between favorites / Games
DPAD DOWN: Changes to Games, managing change games as follows (shown in the screen below-center):
PS3 - PSX: Displays all the games in alphabetical order
PS3> PSX: Displays first PS3 games in alphabetical order and then PSX equally (ie, separating the groups and shows first PS3)
PSX> PS2: Sample first PSX games in alphabetical order and then the PS3 in the same way (ie, separating the groups and shows first PSX)
The settings are stored: note that it is not the same as pressing L3/R3
- They are still 12 and you can add / remove or exchange options positions from holding down L2 and then TRIANGLE
Top - Left: Favorite Mode / Games (set current / number of total games)
Top - Center: Game Title
Top - Right: Devices connected. In Yellow which contains the current game
Bottom - Left: In the inset shows the configuration of the games, if you need a BR disc, Direct Boot with an arrow, BD Emu or LIBFS. Below, date / time of the system.
Down - Center: management mode icons as described above.
Bottom-Right: active FTP Server icon, temperature data, etc.
12 remains the maximum although the slider samples from 5 to 7, depending on the width of these (covers in multiMAN format, fit 7). Reload is improved by assigning icons in priority first from hdd0, then from USB and finally from BDVD in background.
The system has been designed considering the speed and agility when you're searching for a game.