Spoof 4.80 for 4.78 CEX (non-Cobra) and Custom Firmware 4.78.x Rebug REX. See release notes for a detailed compatibility list.
Note: The spoofer may actually work on CFW Cobra Editions, but some Cobra features like PS2/PSP ISOs will not work while the spoofer is enabled due the hash of vsh is changed.
Attention a spoof allows connection to PSN, but does *NOT* protect against a ban!! SYSCALL must be disabled using a tool like PSNpatch, SEN Enabler, webMAN MOD or another application in addition to the spoof !!!
NOTE: You must disable this spoofer if you're upgrading to 4.80 CFW or later.
* Added support for CFW Rebug 4.46.1 REX only in NORMAL mode (THX atreyu187 for test)
* Fix for CFW 4.50 CEX Standard (untested)
* Check the health of spoof NORMAL mode only for CFW Rebug's 4.65.x
update v1.13 :
* fixed error code connexion 80710A06
* add new CA0x.cer version 4.70
* update spoof version to 4.70
CFW Supported list :
- CFW ROGERO 4.46 ( compatible Cobra version )
- CFW 4.46.1 Rebug REX in normal mode only !
- All CFW CEX Standard version 4.46 / 4.55 / 4.60 / 4.65 / 4.66 / 4.75
- REBUG 4.65.1, 4.65.2, 4.75.1 ONLY in Normal mode only !
CFW unsupported :
all CFW's COBRA edition not cited in the cfw compatible list
Install notes :
Delete your old spoof if you have one installed
Download and install the package
Launch the application, choose the version of your CFW and then choose to enable or disable the spoofer.
Then put yes to two successive questions (yes to reboot, yes to Hard reboot).
Console restarts and ok.
Note : if you have a ps3 that does not restart correctly. No panic, just reinstall your CFW by the recovery mode.